If Trent Edwards had played...

DDD

If Trent Edwards had played we probably win. Yea I know. Hypothetical. Hindsight is 20:20. But it is my strong opinion that if Trent Edwards played today we would have won. Whether you liked the call or not, when FB McIntyre, for whom the pass was intended, got blocked at the line of scrimmage JP should have thrown the ball away. But JP being JP had no pocket presence, waited way to long, scrambled, and coughed up the ball. That play falls solely on his pathetic shoulders. He's got to know to get rid of the ball. No doubt Trent would have thrown it away. And what does JP do on our next possession? That's right , throws a pick. I will venture to say that if Trent had played the last three games there is a good chance we would have won all three. The quarterbacking was that bad folks. And that's why I feel Jauron should be given one more year with a average QB in Edwards instead of horrific CFL reserve JP Losman before we run him out of town. I never ever want to see JP play in a game for the Bills again. He makes me want to puke. :sick::sick::lol:

You know how I know you're a m0ron? Very simple. Edwards has only missed two the last two starts, but ya, had he not missed the last three games then I'm sure HE - being the savior that he is - would've won them all.

:thumbsup:

Until Trent gets back from his sore Vag*&a we'll never the answer.

I'm at a loss for words with both QB's. To think, that in early October I actually, for the first time in maybe 10 years, started feeling giddy about this team...and now here we are, arguably the worst team in the NFL right now.