I anticipate the angriest crowd ever vs NE

Albany,n.y.

In the history of the Bills, the team has never played the last game of the season at home when the fans are looking for a coaching change in the offseason. If the game gets out of hand Jauron better hope there is no snow around for the fans to throw at him. This is going to be an angry mob wanting Jauron's head before they leave the stadium.

I was once in the stands on the other side of this, but it was very cold and the Jets set a record for no shows-Joe Walton's last game as Jets coach-The Bills beat them 37-0 at Giants Stadium.

In the history of the Bills, the team has never played the last game of the season at home when the fans are looking for a coaching change in the offseason. If the game gets out of hand Jauron better hope there is no snow around for the fans to throw at him. This is going to be an angry mob wanting Jauron's head before they leave the stadium.

I was once in the stands on the other side of this, but it was very cold and the Jets set a record for no shows-Joe Walton's last game as Jets coach-The Bills beat them 37-0 at Giants Stadium.

I would love to see his skeletor face get pegged with a snowball.