I Would love some advice

JuanGuzman

I'm in the championship this week and Brandon Jacobs is my normal flex starter but he has just been ruled out. So here are my best possible options for the flex (WR/RB)

WR

Antonio Bryant @ ATL - coming off a huge monday night with a decent matchup against the falcons.

Derrick Mason vs Pitt - Can't see myself starting him. Pitt has the best pass defense but then again he is Flacco # 1 target

RB

Tashard Choice vs NYG - Not a favorable matchup against the Giants. Also the Sunday night start time could screw me if Marion Barber is probable

Ahmed Bradshaw @ Dal - Ward (regret not handcuffing Jacobs with him) will start ahead of Jacobs but Bradshaw should get 8-10 carries and be involved in the passing game. We saw what he did last year against Buff at the end of the year & the Giants RB coach has talked about keeping him fresh all year.

Le'Ron McClain vs Pitt Its tough to know who gets the bulk of the carries (Rice, Mcgahee, McClain) but Pitt feels like a Le'Ron McClain type of game I could see 60yds and a TD.

Waiver Wire Potential:

Not much real talent out there although guys Maurice Morris has a nice matchup against St. Louis, Selvin Young is supposed to play this week (Tatum Bell will start though). Mark Clayton but again a tough matchup versus Pitt. Davone Bess vs San Fran is out there and Steve Smith NYG @ Dallas. Josh Reed and Fred Jackson are around to.

Any good sleepers?

I can only think of Micheal Robinson for San Fran if Gore sits out. Deshaun Foster got the majority of touches last week, but I think Robinson is the better player.

I'm in the championship this week and Brandon Jacobs is my normal flex starter but he has just been ruled out. So here are my best possible options for the flex (WR/RB)

WR

Antonio Bryant @ ATL - coming off a huge monday night with a decent matchup against the falcons.

Derrick Mason vs Pitt - Can't see myself starting him. Pitt has the best pass defense but then again he is Flacco # 1 target

RB

Tashard Choice vs NYG - Not a favorable matchup against the Giants. Also the Sunday night start time could screw me if Marion Barber is probable

Ahmed Bradshaw @ Dal - Ward (regret not handcuffing Jacobs with him) will start ahead of Jacobs but Bradshaw should get 8-10 carries and be involved in the passing game. We saw what he did last year against Buff at the end of the year & the Giants RB coach has talked about keeping him fresh all year.

Le'Ron McClain vs Pitt Its tough to know who gets the bulk of the carries (Rice, Mcgahee, McClain) but Pitt feels like a Le'Ron McClain type of game I could see 60yds and a TD.

Waiver Wire Potential:

Not much real talent out there although guys Maurice Morris has a nice matchup against St. Louis, Selvin Young is supposed to play this week (Tatum Bell will start though). Mark Clayton but again a tough matchup versus Pitt. Davone Bess vs San Fran is out there and Steve Smith NYG @ Dallas. Josh Reed and Fred Jackson are around to.

Any good sleepers?

I can only think of Micheal Robinson for San Fran if Gore sits out. Deshaun Foster got the majority of touches last week, but I think Robinson is the better player.

I'd have to stay with the hot hand/s and start Antonio Bryant.

The flanker in Tampa Bay's offense always gets a ton of targets. (no matter who plays QB) Bryant is a top 15-20 WR at this point.

The RB'S you offer up are a mixed bag and some might only see a handfull of carries.

I'd have to stay with the hot hand/s and start Antonio Bryant.

The flanker in Tampa Bay's offense always gets a ton of targets. (no matter who plays QB) Bryant is a top 15-20 WR at this point.

The RB'S you offer up are a mixed bag and some might only see a handfull of carries.

Yeh thats who I'm leaning to, I have just had such bad luck with Bryant anytime I start him he puts up a crappy game and when I bench him he goes off like last week. I guess he is my best option. If Barber is ruled out who would you start... Choice or Bryant?

I'd play Bryant as well with what I know now. If Barber doesn't play Choice is to me the easy play as good as he looked last week in a horrible matchup.

Any late word on Barber? I have him and Jacobs on one team so I'm really scrapping today for RB starters. At the moment I have Leon Washington on tap -- but the upside is he usually kills the Bills.

Any late word on Barber? I have him and Jacobs on one team so I'm really scrapping today for RB starters. At the moment I have Leon Washington on tap -- but the upside is he usually kills the Bills.

Looks like he is still a gametime decision, if Maurice Morris is available in your league I think he could be a sneaky good play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.