Is Edwards practicing today?

Hardy Pyle

I live in Calgary and I got the tickets prior to the season. Now everything is booked, including airfare. So it will be really crappy to fly all that way and spend money to see JP Loserman.

yes. that would be really crappy. have fun either way though! don't take any sh-- from those idiot jets fans

My guess is no, unless he's wearing gloves - too cold, too snowy. Trent doesn't like cold and snowy. In fact, Jauron doesn't like to practice in cold and snow, so the whole team probably has the day off.

Wont they just practice in the field house as jauron does not believe in practicing in the elements? Also, where is your trademark slogan that says

12-7 baby!!! Bills are going to the superbowl. You know it is bad when even the Senator(one of the most optimistic posters) has lost all hope.

Is Jouron coaching today? Is Peters Blocking today? If Hardy running patterns today? Too many questions and too little time... Enjoy your day, but please, do not expect too much in the way of a football game. Go in with the mindset that it is an exhibition and you might get lucky and a game will break out...

I live in Calgary and I got the tickets prior to the season. Now everything is booked, including airfare. So it will be really crappy to fly all that way and spend money to see JP Loserman.
Either way your screwed, watch JP or the high power offense that TE supplies, give your ticket to a homeless guy it's christmas

Wont they just practice in the field house as jauron does not believe in practicing in the elements? Also, where is your trademark slogan that says

12-7 baby!!! Bills are going to the superbowl. You know it is bad when even the Senator(one of the most optimistic posters) has lost all hope.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

!@#$ the Bills.

I am going to the game and pray I don't have to see JP Losman.

Trent still watching

By Chris Brown - Posted December 10th, 2008

Trent Edwards is still watching practice this week as he’s not participating here on Wednesday due to his groin injury.

We’ll have full coverage this afternoon on Buffalobills.com.

Also not participating are Josh Reed, Dustin Fox and Marcus Stroud. Aaron Schobel is not in attendance.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/

Think of it this way. If Losman is playing then Trent will be on the sidelines with no helmet. This means if you have binocs you will be able to see his sweet hair highlights. These are his best feature as his QBing sucks. If Trent plays you will still see horrific QBing but all you'll see on the sidelines is a scraggly beard.

I suggest you stay home and write off the loss....Your mental health is really more important...