Looking for the help of a Super Geek

The Dean

I may be getting a new client that has a small network (25-30 computers...mostly laptops, they tell me) running Windows Server 2003. Their current vendor leases them Symantec Email Security. So, if I take the biz, I will need to replace the security package.

Most of what they need done, on a regular basis, I can handle fine. There are a couple of issues outside of my area of expertise. The main one that concerns me is the maintenance of the server and specifically replacing their security software/system.

Right now, one of the options I am looking at is Sunbelt's Ninja Email Security...but, I just started my research.

I'm looking for suggestions, and perhaps a little advice to get me started. Maybe have a short give-and-take via PM or email...or perhaps someone can point me to their favorite web resources for boning up on this stuff. For the most part, I only have worked on small wireless networks, with no server...so, I'm a definite newbie when it comes to real networking.

The other issue, I have to tackle, is the maintenance of the MS RMS software for their gift shop registers. I am just starting to look into this, but I'm thinking that this is something I may have to farm out to another vendor. But, if anyone has any experience, or advice, in this matter, I am all ears.

Thanks, in advance.