Play of the year, and other thoughts

Bflojohn

It seems to me the quintessential play of the year was Duke Preston snapping the ball directly up his own ass. CLASSIC! When the Bills are selling season tickets next season, here's hoping they have that wonderful symbol of hope (picture of snap) on billboards all over town! Realistically, the Bills need to take stock right now, and I would consider "blowing up" the offense first and foremost. I would NOT flinch if they decided to move either Jason Peters and/or Lee Evans (amongst others) to bolster their efforts to actually "put a face" on this franchise. Does anybody think that the Bills could jettison someone like Robert Royal and find that nobody would even notice? Essentially, what they decided to do 3 years ago has backfired and in all likelihood needs drastic change! Stroud and Mitchell are keepers, but Johnson hasn't impressed me much with his play. I am of the opinion that Terrance McGee is nothing more than a kick returning option and Ko Simpson is not getting it done either. The DE play is abysmal, so Denny and Kelsay could pack too! Keith Ellison isn't starter material, and an upgrade is in order.

It seems to me the quintessential play of the year was Duke Preston snapping the ball directly up his own ass. CLASSIC! When the Bills are selling season tickets next season, here's hoping they have that wonderful symbol of hope (picture of snap) on billboards all over town!

Genius! I really wonder what a Singletary or Sparono would have done seeing one of their player's pull that sh*t? Sparono almost killed his kicker over the squib-kick.

From the angle on the TV you couldn't tell what happened. Naturally I assumed it was all JP's fault. The replay told a different story, much to my shock and amusemen. JP's in the shotgun and Duke thinks he's under centre. WTF!? You'd think he'd notice a dude's hands on his crack. As soon as I saw the replay I stated aloud in disgust that he had "hit himself in his ass with the ball."

You know that one is going on a bloopers/football follies clip. Geez.