Why DJ and Modrak must go

Virgil

After watching today's game, it's clear that this team has just given up. Now, I'm not in the locker room and don't know what goes on, none of us do. But what we see on the field is a team with no identity. Good teams can lose, write it off as a bad day, but still know who they are. Whether it be a defensive team who is run orientated, a pass control team, whatever, just something that is our bread and butter.

Yes, we won some game in the beginning, but who were we? What were we? Watching the Phins showed what having someone with a distinct personality can do to a franchise. The dolphins made little player changes but are now playing like a Parcells team. Who is Modrak? I'd ask that about DJ, but you all know the answer to that.

In the end, I know we have the talent. Maybe we could use some upgrades, like getting rid of our overpaid DE's and get a control, not terrifed qb. Honestly, i'd be content with a Trent Dilfer. Just a game manager who doesn't lose games.

In any case, none of this is going to happen. Personally, the only solution I see is to throw money at Cowher, but yeah right.

On a side note, I am really getting sick of hearing about how much we miss Schobel. Why did we pay all this money to Kelsay if he isn't in the same league as him? Stroud is getting doubled on every play and our DE's can't get any pressure in 1 on 1 matchups. And somebody please remind me of the supposed havoc that Schobel caused when he was in there, cause I definitely don't remember.