Hoping the Bils lose out!

Ah, yes. Draft day, the yearly high point of the Buffalo Bills season. 6-10 here we come!

The sad, sad fact is 6-10 is a real possibility, how did this team fall from a 5-1 record, and remember they were playing well to at best a 7-9 team again? 8-8?....highly doubtful, 9-7 ?....impossible....I see several major needs for this team. a new head coach for sure, someone who brings the fire of hell with him, a new oc Turk Schonert never figured it out..i think the dc might get one more year....and as far as players are concerned, bye bye J.P., sign a veteran backup to T.E....and between the draft and free agency they need a center, a linebacker to replace Keith( im a ghost ) Ellison, a DE with a heavy pass rush, and get Robert Royal far away from the young promising TE's we have. Im sure Royal never dropped a game check like he does the football....and maybe a veteran db.....but hey theres 3 weeks left in the season we may have to add to this list!.....

The sad, sad fact is 6-10 is a real possibility, how did this team fall from a 5-1 record, and remember they were playing well to at best a 7-9 team again? 8-8?....highly doubtful, 9-7 ?....impossible....I see several major needs for this team. a new head coach for sure, someone who brings the fire of hell with him, a new oc Turk Schonert never figured it out..i think the dc might get one more year....and as far as players are concerned, bye bye J.P., sign a veteran backup to T.E....and between the draft and free agency they need a center, a linebacker to replace Keith( im a ghost ) Ellison, a DE with a heavy pass rush, and get Robert Royal far away from the young promising TE's we have. Im sure Royal never dropped a game check like he does the football....and maybe a veteran db.....but hey theres 3 weeks left in the season we may have to add to this list!.....

those are the things we need, as i and most have said before. i firmly believe that numerous coaches in the league could take the talent we have and do much much more.