This crowd is LOUD AS HELL!!!!

EndZoneCrew

This is just another slap in the face to the Bills fans, for all we have endured over the years. To take away a home game in December against an AFC East rival when we need all the wins (and advantages) we can get. I understand the Bills play in a small market but so do the Titans, Panthers, Packers, etc. The whole organization is a mess from front office, coaches, players. I dont know what the answer is. It would be nice to have a HC with some personality and emotion. I honestly dont think they will get a top name guy to come in here (like Cowher) why in the world would he want to work for this organization. With all the pressures, long hours, etc. go to an organization that actually seems to care.

This team plays with NO EMOTION whatsoever. You would think with all the talent at this level eventually someone would step up -- bit its more of the same. The whole organization needs yet another overhaul top to bottom I guess.

This is just another slap in the face to the Bills fans, for all we have endured over the years. To take away a home game in December against an AFC East rival when we need all the wins (and advantages) we can get. I understand the Bills play in a small market but so do the Titans, Panthers, Packers, etc. The whole organization is a mess from front office, coaches, players. I dont know what the answer is. It would be nice to have a HC with some personality and emotion. I honestly dont think they will get a top name guy to come in here (like Cowher) why in the world would he want to work for this organization. With all the pressures, long hours, etc. go to an organization that actually seems to care.

This team plays with NO EMOTION whatsoever. You would think with all the talent at this level eventually someone would step up -- bit its more of the same. The whole organization needs yet another overhaul top to bottom I guess.

very true