Why Dick Jauron is the worst coach in the league

1billsfan

Ive never seen Lynch have holes the way he did. No reason he shouldnt have got damn near 30 carries. But DJ's excuse was they are trying to preserve Lynch from a pounding of a long season. So basically dont get the ball to your play makers cause they take a pounding.......

I heard him say that too during his press conference. Let me get this straight:Pound Lynch in the beginning of the game then when you need him to win the game don't let him play. I thought the goal is to WIN the game.Come on Dead Head Dick think.

How many BIG games have the Bills won in the "Jauron area"? How many BIG games have they even played well in? How many BIG upsets have they won in the "Jauron erea"? The answer to all these questions is the same as his chances of staying headcoach. NONE!

Yeah, because we've never had enough talent. We're just starting to put together a team that can contend. You expect immediate results, which is ridiculous.

Yeah, because we've never had enough talent. We're just starting to put together a team that can contend. You expect immediate results, which is ridiculous.

There is enough talent on this team to beat Cleveland and SanFrancisco. He is running out of excuses, really. The Bills are'nt even competitive against the better teams. :thumbsup:

The question is not really whether the Bills would be better off with a new coach. The question is THIS team going to be better off with a new coach, new coordinators, a new philosphy, a new system, and 2-4 years of adjustment.

I am by no means saying DJ is the end all be all....but I am saying continuity can ADD VALUE AS WELL. Look at some of the most successful teams in the NFL: Titans, Patriots, Giants, Colts, Eagles, etc....they've got the benefit of more than 2 yrs continuity at the coaching and QB positions. Look at the most unsuccessful teams: Lions, 49ers, Raiders. They seem to be just like us: a revolving door of coaches every 2-3 yrs.

Like I said, I don't think DJ is a great coach, but lets give it a little bit of time.

How many BIG games have the Bills won in the "Jauron area"? How many BIG games have they even played well in? How many BIG upsets have they won in the "Jauron erea"? The answer to all these questions is the same as his chances of staying headcoach. NONE!

That says it all. We never come out strong in a big game. We always play small. The two reasons are that we have consistently poor quarterbacking whenever we play an above average team. And we are almost always outcoached. Does Jauron act like a leader of men in the most intense sport in the world? Of course not. Noone on this board can disagree with that fact. I believe there is a good chance we lose our last four games. It all hinges on this week's game. If we lose to the Fish our season is over. We will than get buried in our last three games. Lets see how this team comes out and executes. If they are flat, weak and mistake prone, this will be the start of the end of the DJ era. Freefall if we lose. Heads will start to role.

A wasted three years. But we can always have hope that the next coach will get it, and coach to win.

How many big games have the Bills won in this millenium? That same answer-NONE!

You do realize that NONE of this has to do with Jauron, right?

You could not possibly be more incorrect...EVERYTHING this Team does has something to do with Jauron both negative and positive...He hired His Staff and He has final say on choosing His Players...He understands The Playbook and He knows what Plays are called...His fingerprints are all over this Team from top to bottom...Everything this Team does is a reflection on Dead Dick...Everything... :worthy:

I believe a former coach is the Offensive Coordinator in Atlanta, another one who was the next great thing in Buffalo.

:worthy:

Football wise, I believe Petrino had left the Falcons without an offensive identity. Recall that he was hired to figure out a way to help Mike Vick; Vick went to jail, Petrino moved on, and the Falcons were left holding the bag -- a gimmicky college system that the players never bought into. Total train wreck. Anybody that knew anything about running an offense in the NFL was a huge improvement. Enter Mikey.

In J-ville, Smith ran a fairly conservative defense. They brought in Greggo, who loves to dial up the blitzes and press man. Big shift there potentially (I haven't seen much of the Jags this year), and it may be some answer as to why the wings fell off their airplane this year.