Funny: Bills suspend practice

bakesj26

(Not sure if anyone posted this yet...just a joke from a buddy)

Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Old and tired joked.

I found it quite funny. Thanks, needed a good laugh today!

About 3 years too late with that one.........

Since we are on the subject of crusty football jokes:

Jim Kelly, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Bills flag in the window. “This house is yours for eternity, Jim,” said God. “This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.”

Jim felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the sidewalk, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and red sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window hung a red Patriots towel.

Jim looked at God and said “God, I’m not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame.”

“So what’s your point Jim?”, God asked.

“Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?”

God chuckled, and replied “Jim, that’s not Tom’s house, it’s mine.”

Based on their affinity to practice indoors all the time because they are afraid of weather; I thought the white stuff was going to be snow.