Bills to be on National Geographic Channel

seq004

It's just been reported by several reliable sources that the Bills will be on the NGC "Seconds From Disaster" at 1:00 Sunday

Here's some of the footage : It's 12:00PM on Sunday Oct 31 and the Bills are preparing to take flight vs the Arizona Cardinals and all is calm in the locker room. The captain Drew Bledsoe welcomes each team member with a wink and a smile. It's 12:30 and the players are stretching in a large field of grass. Mr Bledsoe gives a nod to his recievers but Moulds and Evans look at eachother as if their is something not quite right. It's 12:59 and the team takes the field. The Captain makes the announcement they will be taking flight in 1 minute. The entire offense is now trembling with fear and many others watching also report have a sick feeling of impending doom. It's 1:00 The captain takes the ball fades back and suddenly Crashes to the ground. Their is just silence for their are no known survivers. The NTFSB (National Team For Saving Bledsoe) are the first on the seen. Their first job is to find the black box for clues as to the Rosen. Nobody saw anybody "hit" the captain on takeoff yet he falls hard into the field. Later the "black box" gives them the answer. Their was a large object that was later discovered to be the left leg of the captain that had crossed over the right wing er I mean "leg" of the captain thus putting the entire team on a downward thrush crashing into the ground. A full investigation by the NTFSB into the Captain and his awareness of his own feet have begun.

I know I need to spend more time with my Family <_<