Endzone and Other stuff

VIPP

Why on God's green earth, with the offensive line FOR ONCE actually appearing to control the line of scrimmage and get a significant push, did we resort to not ONE but TWO pass plays just 2-3yards away from the endzone.

I don't understand, i just don't. Marshawn had a fabolous game! Dockery and Peters had their best games of the season I thought (aside from the block in the back on Dockery) in terms of controlling the line and creating gaping holes.

4 trips to the endzone, not one attempt to carry the ball with Lynch and Co.

I'm baffled...and yeaa...

- This season, can be measured up by two games. Not who we beat, but who beat us.. San Fran and the Browns...maybe we're not there just yet.

- Edwards had a horrible month stretch of football. When he's on, you gotta love him, but when he's off dude stays ice cool for a while...and that doesn't make you feel too optimistic about him or JP for that matter

- Duke preston, aside from the fumble play appears to be playing better and getting comfortable in the center position. Yea he got blown up and beat up by Jenkins, but come to think of it, who hasn't gotten beat by Jenkins?

- Lots of dinks and dunks this game, and lots of drop balls by Lynch, the FB (i don't even care what his name is), Jackson had that drop on that screen play with no one even in a 5 yr radius.

- Our needs on D seem pretty clear, Ellison is just wack i'm sorry. We need a threat at OLB, a pash rusher/ good tackler. We also are in need of another formidable DT to play along side stroud. And ONE defensive end that can get decent pressure before we can start calling this defence a DEFENCE. Don't get me wrong, they didn't play half bad this week...but again it was the 49ers' they're suppose to get man handled. And Hill shouldn't be moving the ball so easy with Bruce (yea called him ageless, but he beat mckelvin BADDD lool)

Thats pretty much it on my end