McGahee's Starting is

Tolstoy

Well, this is good news about McGahee.

It shows that Malarkey is not worried about players' feelings, but about putting the best man for the job out there.

The same principle will see Bledsoe benched as soon as Losman is healthy.

On a separate note, I am sick and tired of waiting for the right changes to be made. Last season, we had to wait a full season for Gilbride to be axed, even though it was clear to everyone that it should have been done after the first few games of the season.

Now, I hope to God that we don't have to wait a full season for Bledsoe to be benched, when it was obvious to everyone that this should have happened after the first few games of the season.

Enough already. Let's get on with the future now! (as soon as Losman is healthy). See Pittsburgh.

I'm hoping the Rams game on the 21st of November. Marketing ( tickets for the last 3 home games ) does enter into the formula. Cards game won't make TV but close to 70,000 tickets will be sold. Jets game may be sold out or close to it.

Losman and MaGahee will put fannys in the seats. The faithful will want a glimpse at our future for 2005 and beyond. Probably the only way they can sell tickets late into a disappointing year.

Plus we might actually score a rushing TD and win a game ( GASP ! ) :lol:<_< .

Well, this is good news about McGahee.

It shows that Malarkey is not worried about players' feelings, but about putting the best man for the job out there.

The same principle will see Bledsoe benched as soon as Losman is healthy.

On a separate note, I am sick and tired of waiting for the right changes to be made.  Last season, we had to wait a full season for Gilbride to be axed, even though it was clear to everyone that it should have been done after the first few games of the season.

Now, I hope to God that we don't have to wait a full season for Bledsoe to be benched, when it was obvious to everyone that this should have happened after the first few games of the season.

Enough already.  Let's get on with the future now! (as soon as Losman is healthy).  See Pittsburgh.

87335[/snapback]

I agree.