Interesting Michael Vick story on ESPN

Pete

You feel bad for him?

Here's what was left out of that list:

The minute Vick tearfully applogizes for hurting those dogs (and he will), when he gets released from jail:

Money Vick will earn from the media outlet he chooses to give his first interview with: $5 Million Dollars.

Money Vick will earn from the book he will write: $10 Million Dollars

Money Vick will earn from the TV movie that is made about his life: $15 Million Dollars.

Money the Cowboys will pay him to back up Tony Romo: $750,000 per season plus incentives.

Money Vick will earn after playing just enough to impress any other desperate team that will trade good draft picks to Jerry Jones for him: $5 Million per season for 4 seasons.

Belive me, because of our sick twisted warped MTV based need for sensationalism, I'm sure Vick will come out of prison smelling like a rose.

That brings up an interesting legal question. IIRC a criminal cannot benefit from his crime. Like writing a book about it for a lot of money but if it's a book about his life and that only takes up one chapter then what's the law?

That brings up an interesting legal question. IIRC a criminal cannot benefit from his crime. Like writing a book about it for a lot of money but if it's a book about his life and that only takes up one chapter then what's the law?

I would like to see Vick write a book about raising and caring for dogs.

Just to see what the reaction would be.

Gear the book towards the wholesomeness of raising a dog as a pet.

Have a chapter or two on dog safety and how to avoid injuries.

Include illustrations of kids teaching their dog how to fetch and roll over, etc.

He should do it just for the uproar it would cause.

That would be classic.