Worse Coach: Dick Jauron vs Herm Edwards

/dev/null

Worse Coach: Dick Jauron vs Herm Edwards  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Worse Coach: Dick Jauron vs Herm Edwards

• Jauron
    • Edwards

Herm by far 1st with the Jets (watchibg them when I lived in NYC really make me think this)now with KC, the guy is a LOSER.

DJ well you could say first with the Bears and then with the Bills, but at least he builds a better team IMO (I don't have win loss stats to back it up).

Herm by far 1st with the Jets (watchibg them when I lived in NYC really make me think this)now with KC, the guy is a LOSER.

DJ well you could say first with the Bears and then with the Bills, but at least he builds a better team IMO (I don't have win loss stats to back it up).

Herm is a players coach who bleeds for his players. Not too mention Herm has been brought in on the teams way down . al la KC. A very young team who continues to fight. Maybe two years away from being truly competative.

Jauron is a joke! A career 400 winning percentage. He had one good year and has lived off of that since.

Not to mention Herm has at least had 4 winning seasons in 8 years and coached in 6 playoff game, where a DICK has had 1 winning season in 9 years and lost his only playoff appearance