Hate this excuse for Trent or any other player...

Alphadawg7

Everybody knows I love JP to death & wish him well, but I don't think I can watch this clueless organization put Trent through the same sh-- that they've put JP through. He has to play and if he continues to suck, we are in BIG trouble! I will say this though, even w/ all of JP's issues, I don't think I've EVER seen him look as scared as Trent did Monday night!

Everybody knows I love JP to death & wish him well, but I don't think I can watch this clueless organization put Trent through the same sh-- that they've put JP through. He has to play and if he continues to suck, we are in BIG trouble! I will say this though, even w/ all of JP's issues, I don't think I've EVER seen him look as scared as Trent did Monday night!

Don't worry about JPs issues he can get a fresh start and begin to sort them out on his bus trip out of Buffalo.

If Eli played the way Trent has played the last 4 games, I would bet Coughlin would pull him.

I'm glad you've seen him play. He was horrible in his 2nd, 3rd and 4th year.

Let's see, can these 4 games 2006 in his 3rd year change your mind?

143 yards 1 TD 2 INTs

230 yards 1 TD 2 INTs

121 yards 0 TD 2 INTs

179 yards 1 TD and 1 INT

Nov 5th to Nov 26th 2006

Do you even watch football? The Giants ran for over 2100 yards at an average of 4.7 yards an attempt and Eli sucked that bad, which makes it worse because Edwards doesn't even have that type of support on the ground (except last game).

I'm not saying Trent is the answer anymore, he looks shell-shocked big-time, but I'm not saying he's not and we have a better chance of holding the ship with a guy who has shown potential and won games for us with no running game than abandoning the ship and hoping they waive Tom Brady and we pick him up for vet minimum for a 4 year contract next year.

He's the best hope we have, and young can QB give you sick stomach, and I like Trent and he's upsetting me with his play, but I still feel he can right the ship with a better #2 and a TE. He has no real threats in the outfield except Evans, who really isn't physical enough to get jump balls, cut to the middle easy outlets, and be physical enough that Trent can throw bail out throws and hope a catch can be made. Evans is what he is, and damn good, but Trent doesn't have the same tools as Eli with the WRs or the running game.

And no, Coughlin didn't pull Eli after those 4 games.