how can Evans have no catches?

Slapper12

he's arguably the best player on the field and doesnt touch the ball? :thumbdown:

Because Trent didn't want to become more of a goat after the three early pics. Part of me says the guy cares and didn't want to hurt the team further. The other part of me says he needs to shrug it off and not change the way he plays. I kept thinking of Jim Kelly and Brett Farve. Whenever they threw pics, they shrugged it off immediately and started gunslinging again. You can't play scared as a QB.

Because Trent didn't want to become more of a goat after the three early pics. Part of me says the guy cares and didn't want to hurt the team further. The other part of me says he needs to shrug it off and not change the way he plays. I kept thinking of Jim Kelly and Brett Farve. Whenever they threw pics, they shrugged it off immediately and started gunslinging again. You can't play scared as a QB.

Agreed. I also noticed in the press conference thaat Trent said he wanted Royal and two other players to gather around him. No mention of Evans.

I saw Lee open sometimes, it is true. He doesn't come back to the ball though. Trent is at fault for not trowing to the best reciever when he has all day and he really needs to use the pump fake too, but Lee also needs to go back towards the ball on plays where Trent sees him in front of a CB. (one thing I noticed Johnson and Royal both do well)

Trent lost his confidence and Lee needs to understand it, which you would think he would since he has been through it with JP before. In anycase it must be frustrating for him at this point.

I saw Lee open sometimes, it is true. He doesn't come back to the ball though. Trent is at fault for not trowing to the best reciever when he has all day and he really needs to use the pump fake too, but Lee also needs to go back towards the ball on plays where Trent sees him in front of a CB. (one thing I noticed Johnson and Royal both do well)

Trent lost his confidence and Lee needs to understand it, which you would think he would since he has been through it with JP before. In anycase it must be frustrating for him at this point.

Funny how every fan in the WORLD saw Edwards lose his confidence, but our coaching staff didn't. I mean, if they had, they would have adjusted the WR's routes a little, right?? Right?? How about wrong.......