Now that the Season is over....

iceryche

There is another story altogether.

A team which imposed a 20 minute penalty kill on ITSELF to lose the game in the 3rd period in Pittsburgh.

Dump the puck and change lines, dump the puck and change lines, dump the puck and change lines, dump the puck and change lines,dump the puck and change lines, dump the puck and change lines, dump the puck and change lines

One shot on goal in the first 15 minutes of the 3rd.

A complete refusal to enter the Pittsburgh zone until the inevitable happened and they lost the lead.

We are now starting to see hockey's version of the Bill's offense.

TC averages over a point a game. I'm not saying he isn't made of glass, but he is the most talented player on our team.

I think that might be Miller, but yeah there is no point in knocking Timmy for anything other than him being injury prone. By the way, nobody should ever be allowed to call an NHL player a p*ssy until they've played some serious hockey themselves.

I think that might be Miller, but yeah there is no point in knocking Timmy for anything other than him being injury prone. By the way, nobody should ever be allowed to call an NHL player a p*ssy until they've played some serious hockey themselves.

Eh, it's not that bad. I've played with kids who went juniors and wouldn't take a hit in the corner to save their lives.

Connolly isn't a pus$y, he plays hard and goes into the corners. You can call him dumb for skating with his head down, but certainly he is no pus$y.