How is Dick Jauron better than Williams or Mularkey?

San-O

Williams had to deal with Ol' Whitey and a HORRIBLE 3-13 team his first year, and then got the team to 8-8 the next year

with very poor talent in two years.

Mularkey took over, again with the talent Ol' Whitey gave him, almost certainly had NO input into personnel and draft

decisions, and got the team to 9-7 in his first year.

So far, Jauron's team has beet:

2 - 8 Seattle

4 - 6 Jacksonville

2 - 8 Oakland

2 - 8 St. Louis

4 - 6 San Diego

I simply do not see this team winning all it's last four games, with three on the road, and the

finally home against New England.

Again, Jauron has had much more personnel and draft input than any of the preceding staffs, got to pick

his own coordinators and coaching staff, as far as we know.

:thumbsup:

The plug was pulled on Williams too early- he made his share of mistakes, but was in the infancy of his head coaching career and needed more time to work through his mistakes.

Jauron's main flaw is game day management. He provides a sense of organization and give the players confidence in that he will not surprise them with a weird call. I would love a Marty Schottenheimer or John Gruden, but that caliber coach is not coming to Buffalo for many reasons

The plug was pulled on Williams too early- he made his share of mistakes, but was in the infancy of his head coaching career and needed more time to work through his mistakes.

Jauron's main flaw is game day management. He provides a sense of organization and give the players confidence in that he will not surprise them with a weird call. I would love a Marty Schottenheimer or John Gruden, but that caliber coach is not coming to Buffalo for many reasons

ahh, Williams could not manage a McDonald's let alone an NFL game.

ahh, Williams could not manage a McDonald's let alone an NFL game.

Most of the teams he coached here were terrible- the one decent team he had was when we had Centers, Reimersma, Price and Moulds- and a lot of that was let go at the end of the season. Much like a player, Williams needed time to develop- maybe it would have worked out, maybe not