My take on lastnight.

We all are frustrated this morning. After the big catch on the last drive i was hoping Jauron would not just run the ball three times. And after Cleveland calls time out on first down, you definetly try to throw a pass. Hell do a quick flair out to Lynch or Jackson, something safe. Or let one of them bleed out into the middle of the field after everyone has been run off. But no. Jauron gets conservative and sends his Kicker out there. 47yder into the wind on a cold as hell night. Ridiculous. I am done with Jauron. He is the right guy to come in and stabalize a team,but not the guy that is going to take you to the next level.

Trent could not have looked worse in the first quarter if he tried. He did let it bother him for the next couple of quarters on top of that. But in the fourth you started to see the o come together. But then Jauron takes the ball out of his hands. "Hey dick that was your chance to build your qb up and let him get his confidence back for the last third of the season"! But instead you sat over there looking like death and just said well lets see what happens with our kicker. I am sorry if you asked all 53 guys what they would rather do, go for a td to win or kick a field goal? 52 say go for the td.

All this clowning starts at the top and works its way down. We are the only team in the league w/o a GM. Get a real GM who gets a real coach. Look what Atlanta is doing this year. They went out and hired a great YOUNG GM and he started to build this team. If you ask me Wilson is just as bad as Jerry Jones from Dallas. He is just more passive aggresive about it. Hire guys with your same conservative approach, and hope for the best.

We should have had the TE that Cleveland jumped up to pick ahead of us. But no we played it safe and thought he would fall in our laps, Just like lastnights game.

Worse part about it is we are stuck watching this crap for 3 more years.

I love the Bills and will watch them no matter what. Last years team was 5-5 at this point. Only problem was that last years team played with heart. Where has that gone???