Petition to fire Jauron and staff

jjbegoose

i officially lost my mind.... again.. watching Dicko blow yet another winnable game. i know for a fact that Lynch would have never gotten 23 carries and 100 yards if Trent wasnt horrendous at the beginning of the game. they just try to make him win EVERY game in every situation... and its not til its too late after hes made several huge mistakes that they say , hey maybe we should try that "running" thing. Jauron made our defense play the entire 1st quarter. we are in the shotgun empty backfield formation 3rd and 1 on our OWN 9 YARD LINE and that was after edwards had already thrown 2 picks and looked like he was shaken by the big stage again. but whats even more INFURIATING is that they called a timeout before the play where they showed the shotgun empty backfield, then after the timeout, comeback out and run what? the shotgun empty backfield , PASS on 3rd and 1 and give away the ball one more time. isnt it odd how we always seem to be JUST short at the end of games? is it a coincidence or is someone causing this to happen again and again. its like Groundhog Day only he doesnt try to change anything to make things different. Shonert is as mindless as Jauron and they both must go. and beyond being a horrible decision maker, he is just a loser with a loser attitude. did anyone else see jauron doing his typical gay calm clap after Mckelvins return? he still had the sad look of gloom on his face while clapping, showing that he still felt like we were screwed. and he knew we were cuz he's in charge. how do u not at least act happy after a play like that , that puts your team back in the game in a big way? this man is the worst ive seen in a while and thats saying a lot considering what we've had here in Buffalo. Please folks, we need to start a petition that Ralph needs to see and have him fired at the end of this season because i cant take 6 more games of him, so i really cant imagine 3 more years of this. so if you are on board just reply back, FIRE the DICK! and if this dont work, how bout some of u crazy fans out there threaten beating up his kids like u did with Mularkey.. that got him to quit, now we really need Dicko and Turd to get run off the same way

Uncle Ralph doesn't believe in paying market prices for coaches. He has dipped into his pocket for players (including about a half a bazillion gillion on an offensive guard (?!)), but never for coaches.

Given that Jauron has been extended <shudder>, do we think Ralphy will pay for TWO head coaching salaries?

As painful as it sounds, methinks Dick is our boy for awhile.

Uncle Ralph doesn't believe in paying market prices for coaches. He has dipped into his pocket for players (including about a half a bazillion gillion on an offensive guard (?!)), but never for coaches.

Given that Jauron has been extended <shudder>, do we think Ralphy will pay for TWO head coaching salaries?

As painful as it sounds, methinks Dick is our boy for awhile.

im sure they can still terminate his contract. u can get fired from a job for bad performance at any time. and if he wants someone cheap, hey... i guess ill do it then. i know for a fact i can do better. the running game will at least be attempted in every game, i wont challenge retarded plays and let other go unchallenged that should be, i wont use the shotgun empty backfield in 90% of our 3rd and short situations, i wont let chris kelsay cover the fastest running backs on the opponents team, ill use this weird and wacky "play action" pass that other teams seem to use once in a while, and i wont be a gutless, soul-less sad sack loser on the sideline at all times. so hey , put me in Ralph, ill work even cheaper then Dick. u know whats sad is that me, with 0 games of coaching experiance would have us at , AT LEAST 8-2. hell we would be 6-4 with my mother coaching come to think of it

Online petitions are worthless and a waste of time. The only voice the fan has is his money. Stop paying for games, stop paying for merchandise, pray the team doesn't move.

Really? Are you actually encouraging people to cease their support for the Bills...yet expect them to stay in Buffalo?

Not only is that hypocritical, that's just being a bad fan. Period.

Why does wilson deserve any support? Maybe the bills need to be sold and moved in order to be competitive again? The team will never reach the post season with wilson as the owner, jauron as the coach and management overpaying for average to below average players on the offensive line and at defensive ends. Right now the product out there is sh*t so why should we pay high prices for tickets, parking, etc to watch loser jauron coach the bills further into disgrace.

Really? Are you actually encouraging people to cease their support for the Bills...yet expect them to stay in Buffalo?

Not only is that hypocritical, that's just being a bad fan. Period.

If you support this crap why should you expect for them to try and do better? They've already got your money!

Read my post. Change may be needed which includes relocation unless wilson gets hit by a truck. By continuing to buy tickets you are only supporting wilson's decision to hire bad coaches who oversee a bad product, that is a team that cannot win and reach the post season.