On another note . . .

mattypro89

Without anyone really talking about it, Mitchell has been playing out of his mind. He was all of the field tonight and has been for weeks now. He made THE two plays to beat San Diego. Tonight he was knocking down Quinn all night long.

I cant wait for him to become the leader of this defense. Whitner is in there now and I know hes a great leader. But he doesn't have the swagger and veteran experience Mitchell brings to the table. When he takes over, we will see this kind of performance and better on a consistent basis from this defense.

Without anyone really talking about it, Mitchell has been playing out of his mind. He was all of the field tonight and has been for weeks now. He made THE two plays to beat San Diego. Tonight he was knocking down Quinn all night long.

I cant wait for him to become the leader of this defense. Whitner is in there now and I know hes a great leader. But he doesn't have the swagger and veteran experience Mitchell brings to the table. When he takes over, we will see this kind of performance and better on a consistent basis from this defense.

Swagger?

How do fans get roped into using words like swagger to describe football players?

TV sure is a powerful influence, not neccessarily a positive one though.

The biggest problem with our defense, the DC doesn't call a game that plays to the strenghts of the players he has. Tonight was the first time in a month that the Bills blitzed, and guess what? It worked pretty well most of the time. I would rather blitz the QB and force him to rush throws, than run this crappy defense that asks DE's to drop back into pass coverage on key downs...Mitchell has been good, when he has been allowed to be. Stroud, the other big FA pick up played pretty well tonight too...makes you wonder why we rarely blitz...