The worst thing about this season

I would say we are a rather mediocre football team. A few talented skill players with mostly weak line play, very good Special teams, inconsistent quarterbacking, and yes a gutless head coach. A better coach would certainly help but there are personnel issues that are pretty glaring, namely QB.

We do have good personnel. Our offense needs to play with a little fire and confidence. They finally showed some tonight. We have to pick up third and one running the ball. If it takes wildcat with the fullback as quarterback in shotgun and a full house backfield with two backup tackles, so be it.

Is that we're actually good. I'd rather we just suck in the first place than actually have talent and waste it.

conservativeness is the worst football strategy ever.

Conservativeness is not the worst strategy ever, it is just not a good strategy with this particular team at the times we need to be aggressive.

I think our QB will be OK. He'll get out of his funk. But to not know what to do in the meantime as HC is inexcusable. You sit the guy.

They won't sit him. They drafted him, JP's gone at the end of the year, and they'll give Trent every chance to hang himself more.

Unfortunately, I don't see him becoming OK. After over a season's worth of starts, he should be getting better, not worse.

They won't sit him. They drafted him, JP's gone at the end of the year, and they'll give Trent every chance to hang himself more.

Unfortunately, I don't see him becoming OK. After over a season's worth of starts, he should be getting better, not worse.

ya Trent has turned out to be a true turdsmoker. but he only makes me half as sick as Jauron and Shonert soooo i guess it works out