What will the stadium wall be like after the S.F. game?

The Bills should be 8-4 after the next three game, we can all agree on that, right? As a Bills fan, I cannot stand when they lose, and after last Sunday, I was about as pissed-off and speachless as I've been in years. Losing 15 out of the last 16 to New England will do that to you. But a wise man once said, "we gotta move forward, nothing we can do about the past". Truer words have never been spoken. Yet somehow, I believe this team IS dwelling on the past. That's what a young football team will do. A veteran team has the poise and experience to move forward, and if there were any get well weeks for this team, it's the next three weeks. If they drop just one, chaos may ensue not just at Two Bills Drive, but One Bills drive as well!

I look at it like this, I believe the chaos will be delayed, temporarily at least, as Buffalo should squash the next three opponents. If/ when that happens, the Bills need to realize what exactly that they've accomplished...NOTHING! Yeah, they'll be 8-4, but still 0-3 in the division. Now, that being said, I believe if Buffalo can finish 11-5, they'll win the division. I thoroughly believe neither New England nor the Favre-proned-Jets, nor the gimmick-running Miami Dolphins will finish 11-5. We have the most "favorable" schedule of the three to finish 11-5. I believe Buffalo beats the Jets in New York then loses to Denver in Mile High, then returns home with the Division on the line vs. New England and C-L-O-B-B-E-R-S them in front of the 12th man.

Maybe I'm being too optomistic, but three horrible consecutive teams may be just what the doctor ordered for this team to get some swagger back, but after those three, they need to be cautious, because they still need to beat good teams along the way to get in.

The Bills should be 8-4 after the next three game, we can all agree on that, right? As a Bills fan, I cannot stand when they lose, and after last Sunday, I was about as pissed-off and speachless as I've been in years. Losing 15 out of the last 16 to New England will do that to you. But a wise man once said, "we gotta move forward, nothing we can do about the past". Truer words have never been spoken. Yet somehow, I believe this team IS dwelling on the past. That's what a young football team will do. A veteran team has the poise and experience to move forward, and if there were any get well weeks for this team, it's the next three weeks. If they drop just one, chaos may ensue not just at Two Bills Drive, but One Bills drive as well!

I look at it like this, I believe the chaos will be delayed, temporarily at least, as Buffalo should squash the next three opponents. If/ when that happens, the Bills need to realize what exactly that they've accomplished...NOTHING! Yeah, they'll be 8-4, but still 0-3 in the division. Now, that being said, I believe if Buffalo can finish 11-5, they'll win the division. I thoroughly believe neither New England nor the Favre-proned-Jets, nor the gimmick-running Miami Dolphins will finish 11-5. We have the most "favorable" schedule of the three to finish 11-5. I believe Buffalo beats the Jets in New York then loses to Denver in Mile High, then returns home with the Division on the line vs. New England and C-L-O-B-B-E-R-S them in front of the 12th man.

Maybe I'm being too optomistic, but three horrible consecutive teams may be just what the doctor ordered for this team to get some swagger back, but after those three, they need to be cautious, because they still need to beat good teams along the way to get in.

I've said similiar things recently and pretty much must agree with you, nice notes.