Another QB's career getting ruined?

Guest dog14787

I blame the system. Whats with this toss a red flag sh--? Get an eletronic buzzer for the coaches to push that jolts the head refs nuts to get his attention.

They already tried that (except for the part about it jolting the ref's nuts). The Titans got screwed by it once when the buzzer "didn't work" and the opposition got the next play off. Jeff Fisher holds enough weight around the league that it got changed.

While we're at it, I don't see why the challenge is dead once the next play starts. We have the ability to see where the ball was and down/distance (via the same replay system they use now), right? Perhaps the reasoning is to give the coach a time limit as to when he can challenge, but I don't see why we can't extend that through the next play.

See any similarity to the Bledsoe fiasco? When he first came here he set the league on fire the first few games. NE kicked our butts, ruined his confidence and he was never the same. He started to look tenative in the pocket, scared, slow and lost which got worse and worse. Unfortunately I see the same thing happening to Rob Johnson.... oops.... i mean Trent. So sad.................

Stop that sh*t right now. Edwards has already shown more guts in 17 games than Johnson did in 4 years.

It may be similar to Bledsoe, but we have some time to see if Trent & the coaches can adjust. The similarity exists in the lack of an offensive line, but Trent actually has some mobility. I remember a couple of times yesterday where he could have stepped up in the pocket or even ran with the ball. That alone would be an improvement.

Guest dog14787
Stop that sh*t right now. Edwards has already shown more guts in 17 games than Johnson did in 4 years.

It may be similar to Bledsoe, but we have some time to see if Trent & the coaches can adjust. The similarity exists in the lack of an offensive line, but Trent actually has some mobility. I remember a couple of times yesterday where he could have stepped up in the pocket or even ran with the ball. That alone would be an improvement.

When the offense we are trying to run doesn't work well in the NFL anymore, we could go on speculating about Players all we want, its not going to fix the offense.

Did you see what Mike Martz and the greatest show on turf did for Detroit, or what its doing for the 49ers now?

It doesn't surprise me we are neck in neck with the 49ers on offensive stats and rankings. :lol:

ok, sorry