Do we want to start winning by 2005? Then

Hell with that, if Losman's healthy enough start him against New England. It may give the Line an attitude to protect the young guy and New England has never seen JP before, so who knows maybe we actually end the Pats winning streak.

Wishful thinking, but isn't that what this year has turned into?

be-!@#$ing-linda.

85255[/snapback]

As seen in the post just after yours 11/21 is too long for some fans and they advocate strongly starting him next week against AZ. The real answer to me is that the Bills braintrust should ignore us fans and start him when he is physically and mentally ready.

11/21 sounds like the earliest he will be physically ready and it would be easy for me to see just as you might reasonably reject a suggestion to start him next week, that your suggestion to start him 11/21 might be reasonably rejected as well if the Bills braintrust does not feel he has made enough progress in understanding the Bills O amd NFL Os .

In any case Bledsoe should not be cut until after June 1, 2005 when the cap hit from resigning him can be allocated and absorbed without hurting Losman's team. I think you and all of us may have Bledsoe to kick around for a while.