Teams that have it worse than us...

As we continue to wade in misery as Bills fans (even though we're 5-3), and assume losing to a team that depends on video tapes and cheap-shot safeties, lets take a look at some teams that are way worse off this season than our beloved Bills, and see if we are REALLY in that bad of shape...

Detroit Lions- The Lions are 0-8, probably the most unsuccessful team in the league the last 5 years, and going to start a quarterback that they just signed THIS WEEK to start. Talk about desperation on both sides. The Lions for signing a washed-up guy to save them from the unbearable humiliation of an 0-16 season, and Culpepper, for signing with a team that has NO SHOT at the playoffs. Someone TRY to convince me Daunte isn't in this for the money!

Cincinnati Bengals- Wasn't this "supposed" to be THE YEAR for Carson Palmer and company? Chad Johnson was even so confident in Cincy this past Summer (in between bi-polar episodes of wanting to be traded, of course!), that he legally changed his name to his playful "Ocho-Cinco" alter ego. Turns out, the Bengals own alter ego of the "Bungles" has re-emerged as well and Johnson has put off putting his own "new" last name on his jersey 'til next season.

San Diego Chargers- Is there a bigger disappointment in the league that the "Super-Chargers"? This team was supposed to have the league's premiere RB, and up-and-coming QB, and a stellar D to go along. SuperBowl XLIII was supposed to be there for the taking for L.T. and company, but another Norv Turner coached season seems to be bamboozling the Chargers.

Indianapolis Colts- Veteran team, better defense, Tony Dungy's supposed-grand farewell-with another title has gone "south", right to the Tennessee Titans. Hope Peyton enjoyed his one Super-Bowl! Cuz it's looking more and more that even with all those passing records he set, his lone title will have came in SB XLI.

Jacksonville Jaguars-Wasn't this THE YEAR Jack Del Rio's squad was supposed to challenge Indy for the South title? And they're kicking themselves even harder now with the Colts at 4-4.

Again...at 5-3, we should be a pleasant surprise!

As we continue to wade in misery as Bills fans (even though we're 5-3), and assume losing to a team that depends on video tapes and cheap-shot safeties, lets take a look at some teams that are way worse off this season than our beloved Bills, and see if we are REALLY in that bad of shape...

Detroit Lions- The Lions are 0-8, probably the most unsuccessful team in the league the last 5 years, and going to start a quarterback that they just signed THIS WEEK to start. Talk about desperation on both sides. The Lions for signing a washed-up guy to save them from the unbearable humiliation of an 0-16 season, and Culpepper, for signing with a team that has NO SHOT at the playoffs. Someone TRY to convince me Daunte isn't in this for the money!

Cincinnati Bengals- Wasn't this "supposed" to be THE YEAR for Carson Palmer and company? Chad Johnson was even so confident in Cincy this past Summer (in between bi-polar episodes of wanting to be traded, of course!), that he legally changed his name to his playful "Ocho-Cinco" alter ego. Turns out, the Bengals own alter ego of the "Bungles" has re-emerged as well and Johnson has put off putting his own "new" last name on his jersey 'til next season.

San Diego Chargers- Is there a bigger disappointment in the league that the "Super-Chargers"? This team was supposed to have the league's premiere RB, and up-and-coming QB, and a stellar D to go along. SuperBowl XLIII was supposed to be there for the taking for L.T. and company, but another Norv Turner coached season seems to be bamboozling the Chargers.

Indianapolis Colts- Veteran team, better defense, Tony Dungy's supposed-grand farewell-with another title has gone "south", right to the Tennessee Titans. Hope Peyton enjoyed his one Super-Bowl! Cuz it's looking more and more that even with all those passing records he set, his lone title will have came in SB XLI.

Jacksonville Jaguars-Wasn't this THE YEAR Jack Del Rio's squad was supposed to challenge Indy for the South title? And they're kicking themselves even harder now with the Colts at 4-4.

Again...at 5-3, we should be a pleasant surprise!

While San Diego, Indianapolis, & Jacksonville are not having good years, they have not endured 10 years of MISERY as we have with the Bills, so I don't think they have it worse than us. Aside from that I think all three expect to bounce back, if not this year, then by next year.

Not when u start off 4-0 and have a stretch of 1-3. At 4-0 we were thinking division title and mayebe even a first round bye. Now after losing 2 straight in the division we are in danger of losing 3 and battling it out with a bunch of teams for 2 wild card spots. If you would have told me before the season started that we would be 5-3 at the half way point im sure 98% of us would have been thrilled but when we start of 4-0 and then go 1-3 its a huge dissapointment.

WTF do I care about NFL teams that are disappointments this year? All I know is that the Bills have sucked for the better part of 10 years now and a promising start to the season is about to be flushed down the toilet.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You don't have to care BOZO! But people probably gotta care about your garbage that you write on here, huh?

You don't have to care BOZO! But people probably gotta care about your garbage that you write on here, huh?

You're the guy who has to start a NEW thread every time a thought pops in your head and I'm the BOZO. Somebody disagrees with you and you get all bent out of shape? Maybe it's time for a new hobby. :thumbsup: