Is this the best team we've had since.......

I know we're all a little down in the dumps right now and we're ready to kill every member of our coaching staff and start planning to watch our team in a few year in Toronto. But lets take a step back for a minute and look at what we've had in the past. In '07, we still thought our future was built around J.P. Losman, in '06, our expectations of him were maybe a little higher, in '02-05, we had a veteran guy who was once the #1 pick in the NFL draft, was SUPPOSED to take us to the playoffs AT LEAST one of those years, coached by one guy who was a defensive "genius" in Tennessee, Gregg Williams and coached by another who was "the most revolutionary" offensive coordinator in the NFL, Mike Mularkey. Back in '01, we let lovable Doug Flutie go because we thought Rob Johnson was "the future".

We've seen a lot of transition over the last eight playoff-less seasons, some filled with a lot of promise, some not. Think about some of the similar comparisons between Trent Edwards and Jim Kelly. (Rocket arm, good decision making, calm and cool in the pocket.) Now think of the comparisons between Trent Edwards and, say... who we thought was our future...Rob Johnson. (Rocket arm, good decision making, calm and cool in the pocket). This Sunday, like it or not, we find out which we have, the next Jim Kelly, the guy who will get us to the next level. Or we have our next Rob Johnson...

I know you're all gonna rip me for writing this, and its only MY opinion, but MY Judgement Day for Edwards is this Sunday, in Foxboro, MA.

I know we're all a little down in the dumps right now and we're ready to kill every member of our coaching staff and start planning to watch our team in a few year in Toronto. But lets take a step back for a minute and look at what we've had in the past. In '07, we still thought our future was built around J.P. Losman, in '06, our expectations of him were maybe a little higher, in '02-05, we had a veteran guy who was once the #1 pick in the NFL draft, was SUPPOSED to take us to the playoffs AT LEAST one of those years, coached by one guy who was a defensive "genius" in Tennessee, Gregg Williams and coached by another who was "the most revolutionary" offensive coordinator in the NFL, Mike Mularkey. Back in '01, we let lovable Doug Flutie go because we thought Rob Johnson was "the future".

We've seen a lot of transition over the last eight playoff-less seasons, some filled with a lot of promise, some not. Think about some of the similar comparisons between Trent Edwards and Jim Kelly. (Rocket arm, good decision making, calm and cool in the pocket.) Now think of the comparisons between Trent Edwards and, say... who we thought was our future...Rob Johnson. (Rocket arm, good decision making, calm and cool in the pocket). This Sunday, like it or not, we find out which we have, the next Jim Kelly, the guy who will get us to the next level. Or we have our next Rob Johnson...

I know you're all gonna rip me for writing this, and its only MY opinion, but MY Judgement Day for Edwards is this Sunday, in Foxboro, MA.

ROCKET ARM?? Trent??? easy on the pharmaceuticals.

I know we're all a little down in the dumps right now and we're ready to kill every member of our coaching staff and start planning to watch our team in a few year in Toronto.

Est-ce que tu parles anglais?