Board is absurd after a loss...

Alphadawg7

I didn't see anything calling for JP to start. I saw people call Trent out for his POOR play the last 2 games (rightly so). The Bills just lost TWO DIVISION games in a row. Games most people thought we should have won. I remember one thread that proclaimed the Bills were going to kill the Fins, score like 50 points on them. After a great start, if the Bills don't win Sunday, they may not make the playoffs. Hell, they may not even finish ahead of the Fins. Just my opinion, but I think a lot of people feel this way.

Great post Alpha- I do think we have made quite a few mistakes though......

1. Offensive line- Fowler has bounced around the league during his short career for a reason. He just isn't good enough. Walker isn't good- he's huge, but has no explosion- that is useless. Our line is just so unathletic- that gets you nowhere in today's NFL...not consistenly at least.

2. Defensive line- Aaron Schobel is our best lineman- at tackle or end, but he isn't a guy that strikes fear in offensive coordinator, but we paid him like he is. Denny is below average and paid way too much.

We are very good at QB, RB and LB....if we get things in order, we could go from a team with a lot of potential with a team that has the potential to dominate. Fix the OL and Lynch becomes a difference maker that will scare defenses.

I think we need to make some moves come draft time to either move up or get extra picks. I'd love to get the OT from Alabama or Ole Miss and there are a bunch of good DE's out there. I am still high on DT Anthony Maddox- who might be had for a low pick as Houston is loaded at the position.