Tough Loss

LAUNCHCODE

It's a tough loss to an inferior opponent,but it happens.

Let it out,Purge it from your system and don't think for a minute the players aren't doing the same thing.

The difference is the players still know they're still in the mix.

Players will take tomorrow off,watch film tuesday,and will forget all about it.

And Focus on the future.

Jaron is still a good coach,So is Edwards,Lynch. Etc...

Your D is usually tough.

My Pats aren't the same team this year,and the Division is still wide open.

I hope for a win tonight but expect a colts victory.

If that happens it's a 3 way tie, with 2 games against each other to go.

I still think Jets s**k,and It's a two team division race.

It's a tough loss to an inferior opponent,but it happens.

Let it out,Purge it from your system and don't think for a minute the players aren't doing the same thing.

The difference is the players still know they're still in the mix.

Players will take tomorrow off,watch film tuesday,and will forget all about it.

And Focus on the future.

Jaron is still a good coach,So is Edwards,Lynch. Etc...

Your D is usually tough.

My Pats aren't the same team this year,and the Division is still wide open.

I hope for a win tonight but expect a colts victory.

If that happens it's a 3 way tie, with 2 games against each other to go.

I still think Jets s**k,and It's a two team division race.

Appreciate thoughts from a Pats fan but I don't see how anyone can call Jets an inferior opponent to Bills or Pats. They 2 excellent WRs, a good Oline, a terrific NT in Jenkins, very good secondary and an HOF QB that I agree is over-hyped but he's still the best in the division. I hate Mangini as much as the Pats do (he's nothing but a cheap Bellicheck imposter), but that doesn't prevent me from seeing things the way they are. I think Simms said it best with all the money the rich NY team has spent on players it was a matter of time before they started emerging as a better team. If anything, Manjackass has only delayed their emergence

And don't at all forget about Miami who's 4 & 4 after beating Broncos today. They are 1 game behind us and hold head to head. They'll be in same position via-a-vis Pats if they lose to Colts tonight. They have the easiest schedule coming down stretch.

Sun 11/9 Seattle 1:00 pm

Sun 11/16 Oakland 1:00 pm

Sun 11/23 New England 1:00 pm

Sun 11/30 at St. Louis 1:00 pm

Sun 12/7 at Buffalo 4:05 pm

Sun 12/14 San Francisco 1:00 pm

Sun 12/21 at Kansas City 1:00 pm

Sun 12/28 at NY Jets 1:00 pm

Appreciate thoughts from a Pats fan but I don't see how anyone can call Jets an inferior opponent to Bills or Pats. They 2 excellent WRs, a good Oline, a terrific NT in Jenkins, very good secondary and an HOF QB that I agree is over-hyped but he's still the best in the division. I hate Mangini as much as the Pats do (he's nothing but a cheap Bellicheck imposter), but that doesn't prevent me from seeing things the way they are. I think Simms said it best with all the money the rich NY team has spent on players it was a matter of time before they started emerging as a better team. If anything, Manjackass has only delayed their emergence

Why the hatred for Mangini? I kind of like him--from Peter King's column, I get the sense that he's funny, humble, and watches a lot of good TV.