Coaching Style and Musings

Stenbar

First off I want to say this about Dick Jauron. By all accounts and reputation he is a man of integrity and a very hard knowledgeable worker. He seems to have great organizational skills. But that is where it ends with me as far as I am concerned. HIs gameday management and decision making have become intolerable for me..I have a few points about todays game that are very good examples of my argument..

1. Why Challenge the catch of I believe it was Coles? It was an obvious catch and wasted a valuable timeout and a challenge. No one is perfect but my untrained unprofessional eye could see that..

2. To run the ball at home in November for 30 yards is unacceptable. We have a 330 lb plus average offensive lineman who need to lean on people for more thatn 15 running plays a game to be effective..If they had run at Jenkins more sooner or later the man is gonna wear out. John Riggins made the majority of his yards over his career in the fourth qtr. Give the running game a chance before giving up on it so quickly..

In summary I feel he does enough good for this team to see the Bills as a 9-7 10-6 winning team fighting for a playoff spot.For the Bills to win the SuperBowl with him at the Helm will take an act of God himself..If thats good enough for Ralph so be it..Its not for me..