• Lindell
    • Whitner
    • Other (Specify)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Quote

Hi ieatcrayonz.... that is some pretty crazy logic you have goin on in that skull of yours.

Reality=Trent Edwards is 5-1 with some really nice 4 qtr comebacks so far this year,he has played poorly in one game.Just made a bad decision to hold the ball out trying to be certain of getting the first down and one INT.Not like he turned in a JP performance . Edwards is still a very young QB and has a ton to learn. IF I'm going to throw some blame around for that loss I'd have to give Turk Schonert the lions share for not running the ball more

Your Fix

Hi ieatcrayonz.... that is some pretty crazy logic you have goin on in that skull of yours.

Reality=Trent Edwards is 5-2

fixed it for ya! :rolleyes:

Actually my take is that Trent Edwards is 5-1. He was literally knocked out of that loss in Arizona in the bills first series so how can we say he is anyway part of that loss. I'm also of the opinion that if Edwards plays that entire game the Bills would have won!

So Yeah Edwards is #one so far this year :worthy:

My Quote

Your Fix

Actually my take is that Trent Edwards is 5-1. He was literally knocked out of that loss in Arizona in the bills first series so how can we say he is anyway part of that loss. I'm also of the opinion that if Edwards plays that entire game the Bills would have won!

So Yeah Edwards is #one so far this year :rolleyes:

The reality is The Bills are 5-2. Last I checked, QBs don't get wins and losses assigned to them. This ain't baseball.

The reality is The Bills are 5-2. Last I checked, QBs don't get wins and losses assigned to them. This ain't baseball.

You are correct sir, the Bills are 5-2, Trent Edwards is 5-1 and JP Losman is 0-1. I'm not going to hold a player accountable for a game he played one series in.Edwards went 3 for 3 until knocked out of the game.

Like I stated its "my take". The thread is asking for an opinion > Right Now Bills Best Player is .....In my opinion it is Trent Edwards.

You are correct sir, the Bills are 5-2, Trent Edwards is 5-1 and JP Losman is 0-1. I'm not going to hold a player accountable for a game he played one series in.Edwards went 3 for 3 until knocked out of the game.

Like I stated its "my take". The thread is asking for an opinion > Right Now Bills Best Player is .....In my opinion it is Trent Edwards.

Again, there is no official W-L stats for players.

But, many assign W-L to the STARTING QB. That is simply stupid, as you point out. Why should a starter who only played for a short time in the game, get ANY decision (if there was one to give...which there is not, at least officially)? But, for the record, many here were happy to give an L to Losman, in games he started, but left early. Whatever. A stupid stat for football, as there is no natural cut off for when a QB should be assigned the victory or loss.

Anyway, I digress. That's your opinion, and that's that. At least you explain that it is your opinion and why you feel that way.