Shrub leaving Mr. Wonderful a Gift

Looks like the Shrub will be leaving Mr. Wonderful a nice little present over at the Justice Dept.. It'll be fun watching Mr. Wonderful cover this up, let the good times roll baby!!!

"The Justice Department is making very serious inquiry into any possible wrongdoing that may involve (former Countrywide CEO) Angelo Mozilo, other Countrywide employees, Sen. Chris Dodd, Sen. Kent Conrad, (former Fannie Mae CEO) Franklin Raines or other public officials," said Feinberg's lawyer, Anthony Salerno. "Robert has always cooperated thoroughly with authorities and is strictly a witness in their investigation."

'Friends of Angelo's'

Salerno said the prosecutors and FBI agents seemed focused on whether the preferential treatment given to VIP customers was part of an effort by Countrywide to buy influence - as well as on the conduct of each public official who received a mortgage from Countrywide.

Feinberg says that Countrywide's clients in this program were known by a nickname.

"We called them F.O.A.'s," Feinberg told NBC News, "which were Friends of Angelo's."

"Angelo" is Countrywide's then-CEO, Angelo Mozilo, who once called an ordinary borrower's plea for help on his mortgage payments, "disgusting."

But Mozilo seemed to have a different attitude toward people of influence. In fact, Feinberg says part of his job was to hammer home to the VIP clients that they were getting special deals.

http://deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com/archiv...30/1613877.aspx

Love the names being tossed out in this article!!

Given the way that current press has treated "Mr. Wonderful" what in God's name makes you think that they will actually do their jobs now? Moreover, now that the people they have clearly been in the tank for this whole time have a decent chance of taking even more seats in Congress, what makes you think it won't be "party time", softball questions, and softball in general in DC?

Look, there is exactly 0 so-called reporters in this entire country that can claim to actually know Barack Obama. And that comes from the NY Times, of all places. I am holding out hope that if he gets elected, he lets Iran know who their daddy is right out of the gate, because they will be gunning for him...

If I was an 18 year-old, now would be the time to get into journalism, because there will be so many real news stories that are either suppressed, or ignored, that I could make my whole career on simply doing my job properly. Even the slightest objectivity, and a marginal amount of work, could win me a Pulitzer.

Actually, I have such a low opinion of that "job", perhaps I will give it a shot on the weekends and see if I can win one working 3 hours a week. If I do, I will buy every poster here who has at least 1,000 posts a shot, and, I will host a public burning of that award on Youtube, because if I can win it...

If I was an 18 year-old, now would be the time to get into journalism, because there will be so many real news stories that are either suppressed, or ignored, that I could make my whole career on simply doing my job properly. Even the slightest objectivity, and a marginal amount of work, could win me a Pulitzer.

So you could go from nerdy message board lurker guy to a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist just by writing articles about the people Obama happens to be in the same room with at one time or another?

Looks like the Shrub will be leaving Mr. Wonderful a nice little present over at the Justice Dept.. It'll be fun watching Mr. Wonderful cover this up, let the good times roll baby!!!

"The Justice Department is making very serious inquiry into any possible wrongdoing that may involve (former Countrywide CEO) Angelo Mozilo, other Countrywide employees, Sen. Chris Dodd, Sen. Kent Conrad, (former Fannie Mae CEO) Franklin Raines or other public officials," said Feinberg's lawyer, Anthony Salerno. "Robert has always cooperated thoroughly with authorities and is strictly a witness in their investigation."

He won't have to cover this up. The Obamassiah was sent here to forgive America of all it's sins.

Mozile, Dodd, Conrad, et all can be absolved for a mere $2,300 per cycle