Happy 25th Birthday Trent!!!

SKOOBY

Guest dog14787

TE is the biggest thing thats happened for Buffalo fans in a decade, the whole city of Buffalo should have gotten together to sing Happy Birthday to our feerless leader.

My doggie gut feeling gives him a win this weekend and I'm sure thats what he's wanting for his Birhtday. TE cares more about his football team then we will ever know, and it is his team now, as TE goes, goes the Buffalo Bills.

Trent Edwards and the Buffalo Bills, a match made in heaven

Good Luck this weekend TE, make us all proud :devil:

TE is the biggest thing thats happened for Buffalo fans in a decade, the whole city of Buffalo should have gotten together to sing Happy Birthday to our feerless leader.

My doggie gut feeling gives him a win this weekend and I'm sure thats what he's wanting for his Birhtday. TE cares more about his football team then we will ever know, and it is his team now, as TE goes, goes the Buffalo Bills.

Trent Edwards and the Buffalo Bills, a match made in heaven

Good Luck this weekend TE, make us all proud :devil:

1988 all over again.. Man I hope so!!! Happy B-Day Trent Go to Mints for me!!!!!!

Guest dog14787

Come on guys, this is a birthday thread for the :worthy: holy Trent, where's all the love?

ya, I know, waitng for a win this weekend, thats where all the love is. :flirt:

Come on guys, this is a birthday thread for the :worthy: holy Trent, where's all the love?

ya, I know, waitng for a win this weekend, thats where all the love is. :flirt:

I still think that regardless of recent results, Trent is getting better.

Guest dog14787
I try to give different views of things, not just the typical oh this reporter wrote this type event.

Yup, myself, I let the more knowledgable folks talk X's and O's, but its still nice to contribute something from time to time. TE's Birthday for instance, TE has swiftly made it to the top of my biggest heroes list and he stands alone at the top now. I love this guy, everything about him spells success story, and knowing it was his birthday, is something I would really like to know,

So thanks SKOOBY, keep up the good work man :rolleyes:

Yup, myself, I let the more knowledgable folks talk X's and O's, but its still nice to contribute something from time to time. TE's Birthday for instance, TE has swiftly made it to the top of my biggest heroes list and he stands alone at the top now. I love this guy, everything about him spells success story, and knowing it was his birthday, is something I would really like to know,

So thanks SKOOBY, keep up the good work man :rolleyes:

I appreciate all that, thanks!!