How Does Peters Expect A New Deal

Now that's a new definition of a dominating, pro-bowl caliber OT :blink:

Link

No, he won't. Not from this team. For PayMe, it ain't gonna happen 'til his final contract year - and it shouldn't, given his play and his off-season antics. He needs to prove himself by getting back to top form, and showing up in the off-season for OTAs, camp, and preseason. Until that happens, there are other players who deserve to be extended more than FatBoy.

Maybe he'll be traded though, and get his big payday from someone else. I got no problem with that, so long as we get at least 2 first round picks. Then the selfish, lazy, arrogant, ungrateful fat !@#$ will be someone else's problem, and we can watch his career slowly decline on their roster instead of ours.

Please explain to me how you say we'll get two first round picks for someone that's not at pro-bowl level, fat and lazy? And IIRC, didn't Jauron say he reported to the team a bit below his playing weight (as opposed to you stating he's "fat")??

Finally, who will play LT when you trade Peters?

Please explain to me how you say we'll get two first round picks for someone that's not at pro-bowl level, fat and lazy? And IIRC, didn't Jauron say he reported to the team a bit below his playing weight (as opposed to you stating he's "fat")??

Finally, who will play LT when you trade Peters?

You know, you're right - we shoulda traded the fat lazy !@#$ back in August, before it became so obvious that he's not the player he thinks he is - or was last season - and while everyone else still thought he was a premier LT. How many more safeties/sacks will it take for folks to realize he's not God's gift to the NFL? Do we have to lose our up & coming starting QB?

Trust me - this guy's gonna pull the holdout crap again. I can see it coming - by his comport and from his statements, PayMe seems to think he's still among the elite.

Who will play LT? We got by in the preseason and against Seattle & Jacksonville with Walker, Williams, Chambers - even Demetrius Bell has more heart and more desire than Peters, and would work his ass off for a shot to start in the NFL.

GO BILLS

You know, you're right - we shoulda traded the fat lazy !@#$ back in August, before it became so obvious that he's not the player he thinks he is - or was last season - and while everyone else still thought he was a premier LT. How many more safeties/sacks will it take for folks to realize he's not God's gift to the NFL? Do we have to lose our up & coming starting QB?

Trust me - this guy's gonna pull the holdout crap again. I can see it coming - by his comport and from his statements, PayMe seems to think he's still among the elite.

Who will play LT? We got by in the preseason and against Seattle & Jacksonville with Walker, Williams, Chambers - even Demetrius Bell has more heart and more desire than Peters, and would work his ass off for a shot to start in the NFL.

GO BILLS

Should we trust you that the Bills are going 19-0? 18-1?

Your credibility is zero. By proclaiming that the Bills will NOT get more $$ from the Bills, you have made it a near certainty that he will.

:blink:

Should we trust you that the Bills are going 19-0? 18-1?

Your credibility is zero. By proclaiming that the Bills will NOT get more $$ from the Bills, you have made it a near certainty that he will.

:nana:

"The Bills will NOT get more $$ from the Bills?"

Is that what I said???

:lol::lol::unsure:

17 and 2 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer: