First Series

bleedinblue

I though the first series set the tone for a miserable day. Move the ball down the field, bog down in the red zone then kick a FG on 4th and less than a yard. That early in a game after getting scorched on their first drive, go for it, percentages say you will get it in and even if you don't you leave them inside the one and again percetnages say are you'll hold and end up with good field postion again. To me that sent a message to the team and the opponent that we would play safe today, and they took advantage of it.

That playcalling was atrocious. Your horse of a running back is hurt so you run it 3 straight times to the other guy?

Give Jackson a lil credit it here....for the most part he has gotten the job done this season...he just didnt there....

cut him alil slack

I though the first series set the tone for a miserable day. Move the ball down the field, bog down in the red zone then kick a FG on 4th and less than a yard. That early in a game after getting scorched on their first drive, go for it, percentages say you will get it in and even if you don't you leave them inside the one and again percetnages say are you'll hold and end up with good field postion again. To me that sent a message to the team and the opponent that we would play safe today, and they took advantage of it.

This game is 95% mental and that was a mini surrender IMHO.