We need to be loud!

Quest Field is the loudest in the league. arrowhead a close second.

I believe Mr. Drizzy is suggesting that, this Sunday, the fans should make sure that honor goes to The Ralph.

I believe Mr. Drizzy is suggesting that, this Sunday, the fans should make sure that honor goes to The Ralph.

Acoustically speaking, I don't think the Ralph could ever trump Qwest Field no matter what the intensity of the fans is. Qwest has consistently seen the opposing team get penalized for more false starts and offsides than any other stadium.

I live in Florida, it is a major planned out ordeal to get to the Ralph. The last time , opening day against the Jets last year, I bought great seats ( I thought) lower bowl, where the team came out 10yd line. It was like being in CHURCH. The fans behind were quiet, if you stood up an cheered on 3rd down, the whining and bitchin' started. :D

I live in Florida, it is a major planned out ordeal to get to the Ralph. The last time , opening day against the Jets last year, I bought great seats ( I thought) lower bowl, where the team came out 10yd line. It was like being in CHURCH. The fans behind were quiet, if you stood up an cheered on 3rd down, the whining and bitchin' started. :D

Yep, you gotta be up in the trenches (bleachers). I would never leave the upper deck.

Acoustically speaking, I don't think the Ralph could ever trump Qwest Field no matter what the intensity of the fans is. Qwest has consistently seen the opposing team get penalized for more false starts and offsides than any other stadium.

I understand your point, try to understand what the OP was trying to say.

First of all, there isn't a game in Qwest field, today, so it is a non-factor in the discussion. The Ralph can be VERY loud and intimidating, or it can be rather tame. I've experienced both kinds of crowds there, over the years.

I think, for whatever it is worth, Adam is recommending the crowd attempt to live up to their "!2th Man" status on The Wall of Fame, today. The Ralph can get quite loud...I hope I can hear them in Florida, today (even if it happens to be through the TV). :D

I have NEVER been asked to quiet down, by fellow fans, while screaming support during a Bills game. Not in the 100-level, 200-level or 300-level. Not in the club section and not even in a private suite. I have never sat in the family-friendly section.

I understand your point, try to understand what the OP was trying to say.

First of all, there isn't a game in Qwest field, today, so it is a non-factor in the discussion. The Ralph can be VERY loud and intimidating, or it can be rather tame. I've experienced both kinds of crowds there, over the years.

I think, for whatever it is worth, Adam is recommending the crowd attempt to live up to their "!2th Man" status on The Wall of Fame, today. The Ralph can get quite loud...I hope I can hear them in Florida, today (even if it happens to be through the TV). :D

I do understand the OP but I like to point out that Qwest Field is loud because of the way it's engineered and not necessarily because of the fans. I know some guys from Seattle here at Cornell who insist the Seahawks' fan base is the rowdiest because of Qwest's reputation but I sincerely doubt that's true. And by the way, those Seahawks "fans" that I know have already given up on the season and quit paying attention to the games, despite the incredibly weak division in which they play.

I do understand the OP but I like to point out that Qwest Field is loud because of the way it's engineered and not necessarily because of the fans. I know some guys from Seattle here at Cornell who insist the Seahawks' fan base is the rowdiest because of Qwest's reputation but I sincerely doubt that's true. And by the way, those Seahawks "fans" that I know have already given up on the season and quit paying attention to the games, despite the incredibly weak division in which they play.

Acoustics definitely play a big part in the the amount of crowd noise, on game day. So does piping in noise via the PA, in some stadiums. :D

so does the removal of 10000 seats. the ralph will never ever be as loud as it used to be.

That's true. At its loudest now, it will never be as loud as its loudest then. Doesn't mean it can't be damn loud...and a lot louder than it is on many Sundays.