The Bills will certainly beat the Chargers .....

UncleBuff

I don't think it's useful to say things like 100 yards from Marshawn will win us the game. 100 yards is a game landmark and a pretty good performance barometer, but it's more about where the yardage comes from. Does he get 5 yards on a couple 3rd and 5's or does he break a 40 yarder in garbage time?

Dont want to beat a dead horse here but to say "I dont think its useful" is ignoring the obvious.

Fact is, when faced with the task of playing teams that have explosive offenses, time of possession is critical.

ML needs to be a clock eating SOB Sunday.

Ahem.......Ever see SB XXV?

No, he has not done it yet this year, you know that. Reason? Is it ML or the line?

This is the same line with an all-pro left tackle with another year of experience.

If it is Lynch, he needs to step it up and play like a 1st round back. Time of possesion against the Chargers will be crucial.

This will be the best team we have faced to this point.

If we can control the ball for >35 minutes, keep Rivers and LT on the sideline as much as possible we should win.

Simple no?

Are you pretending the D has nothing to do with this prediction? If they play like the sieve they were in Arizona,

25 minutes of scoring every time they touch the ball will trump 35 minutes of ball control dink and dunk.

if Marshawn Lynch can run for 100+ yards. Its time for "the beast" to bring his game up a level and carry us to a hard fought ground game victory. If he can rip some nice runs early, Trent can then do his thing and Bills will win. I feel he is the key to this game.

Can he do it?

Go Biils!

The better question is can the OL do it ! We know Marshawn can do it with a little bit of blocking.

The better question is can the OL do it ! We know Marshawn can do it with a little bit of blocking.

Do we truly know that?

It is may be convenient to blame the line (the same line Trent is flourishing behind) but fact is it is pretty much unspeakable on TBD to even mention ML has not shown 1st round talent yet.

Just sayin.........

Maybe he explodes this week. Wouldnt be shocked. Just havent seen it yet and need it this week more than any so far this year.

if Marshawn Lynch can run for 100+ yards. Its time for "the beast" to bring his game up a level and carry us to a hard fought ground game victory. If he can rip some nice runs early, Trent can then do his thing and Bills will win. I feel he is the key to this game.

Can he do it?

Go Biils!

Bolts can put up some points, but they can give points up too, especially w/ merriman gone. their pass defense is especially bad as they are 2nd from worst giving up 253.5/game. this is the game for edwards. evans, parrish, hardy, reed, royal and lynch and jackson out of the backfield to step up and win a game with a consistent performance. i feel if we have our passing game clicking it will be tough for bolts to beat us.

i feel if we have our passing game clicking it will be tough for bolts to beat us.

I feel the same way. Hope Trent starts early and fast and spreads it around...would be really nice to see Evan catch 9-10 balls, instead of 3-4. Get Roscoe involved...would also help if Jackson has a big game receiving w/ YAC. I don't look for Royal to be much involved in the passing game, he'll need to stay in and block.

Let's be realistic here.

The Bills will only win the San Diego game if they are emotionally revved up and if they make some big plays (or get lucky) early on. Not that we aren't talented enough, but because many of our best players are "walking wounded" right now. Schobel, McGee, Parish, Simpson, Stroud, etc. Whether they play Sunday or not, we are at a disadvantage.