I Love Love Love

BillsNYC

I love that the majority of our remaining games are in the northeast and will cut down on traveling. Denver will be a hike but then look at the Jets and Pats who have TWO more west coast games to play. This could be a huge advantage down the stretch.

Of course our team needs to prove they can play in the cold.

I love that the majority of our remaining games are in the northeast and will cut down on traveling. Denver will be a hike but then look at the Jets and Pats who have TWO more west coast games to play. This could be a huge advantage down the stretch.

Yeah, I agree with your assessment, I really love the whole way the schedule set up this year. I think that

playing the Jets at home first, will also benefit us greatly, we will hopefully be 6-1 by that time, and I really belive that we will beat the JETS at the Ralph. That would put us at 7-1 maybe 6-2, and hopefully in firm control of the division.

Possibly making the game at the Meadowlands, I don't wan to say meaningless, but maybe not as critical. Then

to finish the season at home against the Pats will be the icing on the cake, just in case we do need it.

I like our chances.

I hear that!

If I ran the Bills, I would have a snow making machine making snow all the time, and make Trent practice throwing in the rain and the wind as much as possible as well. He didn't get much practice playing in bad weather in Cali., so he needs the practice. There WILL be bad weather games in Buffalo every year, and if we make the Playoffs, there may well be January games in Buffalo as well. If Trent is our guy for the next 13 or so years, he MUST learn to play in bad weather.