Krugman Wins Nobel in Economics

blzrul

I don't usually pay any attention to your posts, but this one was just so outrageous I had to respond. So I guess you don't like Krugman, huh? So much so that you feel the need to attack her marriage. You are a real classy guy :(

Pot meet kettle. Gee maybe I should attack her children like you and your lemming friends? But thanks for defining class for me molten...you've always been such a dignified poster. :lol:

When people attack blzrul, they almost always mention her sex. I've always found it misplaced and disturbing.

Filip the tables to race and you've got people saying things like "Look you stupid black moron, your position makes no sense." A statement like that would result in a banning. When someone think they should mention her sex by saying something like "you stupid woman," it's no different. True that she's a woman, but no different. No one ever says to you, as mind-numbingly obnoxious and dumb as you are, "Look you stupid man...."

Not the PC police; just an observation about how easy it is to mention Debbie's sex when attacking her, where no one ever mentions a man's sex when attacking them. She can take it but it's remarkable how easily posters fall into this trap of disrespect.

Let's be clear, I'm an equal opportunity offender. I don't know if Nozzlenut is a woman, (s)he may have a penis as far as I can tell.

But I appreciate you coming to her defense. Quite frankly, I must admit that posting things like this it beneath me and maybe she has gotten the better of me. The right thing to do is to ignore her sewage and not contribute any of my own. I will try to do better in the future.