Just got my Bills hat in the case of Blue.

I got a Sabres hat by doing that a couple of years ago....problem is, the damn thing is made for wittle guys and it doesn't fit my mellon....so I gave it to my old man who has no idea who the Sabres are (he's probably never watched a hockey game in his life)

I got a Sabres hat by doing that a couple of years ago....problem is, the damn thing is made for wittle guys and it doesn't fit my mellon....so I gave it to my old man who has no idea who the Sabres are (he's probably never watched a hockey game in his life)

haha...yeah. I have to wear it like on the last tab, button thingy... that is a bummer..

LOL. I just picked up a two four of Blue and got my free Bills hat. I must admit, I wanted the throwback hat, but I got the traditional logo hat. It still rocks. I'll wear it to the gym.

Do you know if this promotion is something that will be around for a while ? I'd like to pick one up when I am there for the Charger game in a couple weeks... Blue is "my" beer anyways... It would be sweet to get a free hat on top of the frosty beer...