FB Swap

BBfan4lifeJH81

Does anyone know the reason reason for Barnes' release

I don't know, if they are doing this kind of swapping, I wish they would take a look at the guy from Clymer who is on the Jets practice squad...he played at Mich state...and is a big fullback who can also run. Whatever happen to the Jamie Mueller types?

I don't know, if they are doing this kind of swapping, I wish they would take a look at the guy from Clymer who is on the Jets practice squad...he played at Mich state...and is a big fullback who can also run. Whatever happen to the Jamie Mueller types?

juhu culkrich

I think the fact that we did not have another fullback on the roster did not help Barnes' cause. Unfortunately for him the Bills can not sit around and wait for him to get healthy. The harsh feality of pro football. Seems unfair at times, but clearly the interest of the team comes first.

His charisma was there. I hope this helps.

I'll buy that. I really like Barnes and was glad when they picked him up. I hoped and expected he would be a great addition to the inside running game. Unfortunately, he really didn't deliver. I loved his 30-some yard ramble after the reception the other day, but that isn't why he is here, and it wasn't likely to happen often. He didn't work out, and now is injured. He keeps his $$, and gets to try again somewhere else, most likely. He seems like a great guy and I wish him luck.

• 3 weeks later...