GREAT Ralph Nader quote

Ralph Nader, upon receiving news from the Washington Post that the paper will not be covering his presidential campaign, because he has no chance of winning:

"Then why do you cover the Nationals?"

:lol:

If I were the reporter I would have said: "Because there are actually people who care about the Nationals".

I have a ton of respect for Mr. Nader because he does care about America and wants to do what he think is best - but that dude is certifiable.

Ralph Nader, upon receiving news from the Washington Post that the paper will not be covering his presidential campaign, because he has no chance of winning:

"Then why do you cover the Nationals?"

:lol:

Um.....because they have actually won games whereas Mr. Nader has....umm.... [trailing off.....]

Um.....because they have actually won games whereas Mr. Nader has....umm.... [trailing off.....]

The funny part is, Nader was never a candidate because he wanted to be President. He wasn't trying to win, he was mainly firing at the stupidity of the two-party limitations, while also trying to shine light on issues that were perceived to be "lesser," or forgotten by the mainstream candidates.

The Washington Expos try to win every game, but they....ummm....[trailing off...]