Wonder why we're so screwed?

SD Jarhead

Just when you think the Democrats can't go any lower with fear-mongoring and race-baiting...

"If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

They still point to Willie Horton as evidence that the Republuicans play dirty politics, while a day doesn't go by without this sort of stuff.

Dude. Get a grip. This is the reason we are screwed? I thought it was my savings that was screwing me.

It is the economy stupid! I am screwed becuase the conservatives have been leaving the financial henhouse unguarded for 8 years while they go out trapsing through the yard looking for a bump in the night.

Man you guys are really reaching.

"Palin Hates Jews!" "We are screwed!"

Wow... I got some swampland off the coast of SC that I want you to march into. 0:):lol:

Just when you think the Democrats can't go any lower with fear-mongoring and race-baiting...

They still point to Willie Horton as evidence that the Republuicans play dirty politics, while a day doesn't go by without this sort of stuff.

Ya... This Congress critter is whacked. But, SD said: "This is why we are screwed." I guess he hasn't checked his 401k.

Nice... Worry about one whacko in Congress? The irony is that the premise to this thread is no different.

Jusat when you thought the left couldn't get any more wacky... The right comes along and does the same thing. 0:)

Apparently you are about as sharp as 'ol Congressman Hastings. Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it? That's probably why you are a painter and weedeater operator by trade...But what do I know?

I'm referring to Hastings inability to string a sentence together, coupled with his twisted lahjik that because Palin "totes guns" and "strips mooses" she must hate Jews and Blacks.

But I guess you understand what he was saying...go figure.

BTW, what is stripping a moose? I don't speak ebonics, maybe you can translate for me.

I'm referring to Hastings inability to string a sentence together, coupled with his twisted lahjik that because Palin "totes guns" and "strips mooses" she must hate Jews and Blacks.

And how does this relate to our current economic crisis?

Apparently you are about as sharp as 'ol Congressman Hastings. Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it? That's probably why you are a painter and weedeater operator by trade...But what do I know?

But I guess you understand what he was saying...go figure.

BTW, what is stripping a moose? I don't speak ebonics, maybe you can translate for me.

Ya... I am quite the weedeater extrordinaire [excuse the spelling?] I don't have time to check. :lol::D

But, this is why we are screwed?

Man... Thanks for keeping me ignorantly blissful!

Field stripping... Field dressing... I wish people would know to either get dressed or undressed! Yep, that is why we are screwed! 0:) Excuse me... I gotta go strip a cig and dress a moose.

<_<

NOT THAT I AGREE... But, there are WHACKOS out there that believe how one treats an animal is how one will treat humans. Again, I don't agree... But, some do believe that if insensitivity towards animals creates and builds a desensitive attitude towards humans. Now how Hastings made the progression to AA's and Jews is beyond me... But, historically these two groups have been treated like animals in various societies.

Just saying SD and calling to task your wacky ideas. Don't worry, there are plenty of mine to go around. You are not alone. 0:)

Hang cool and keep those underlings in line! :lol:

It is the economy stupid! I am screwed becuase the conservatives have been leaving the financial henhouse unguarded for 8 years while they go out trapsing through the yard looking for a bump in the night.

They aren't conservatives, they are Republicans. Conservatives don't increase the size and scope of government.

Also, if the Republicans didn't guard the henhouse where were the Dems pointing out the wolves? Oh that's right, they were given money by the wolves at a much higher rate than Repubs.

You are also missing the point, the financial henhouse was trashed the moment they allowed people to regulate the market with bad loans to people who weren't qualified and price-fixing the interest rates artificially low. Those are the real reasons for this mess, and it's not a partisan question, except insofar as neither party has held the Fed Reserve liable for regulation.

Show me one movement by either party to regulate the Fed? The only bill out there is by Ron Paul to abolish the Fed in a years time. If you don't believe in abolishing it, show me one bill by Dems to regulate the Fed, the creator of this mess.

You are missing the point.

They aren't conservatives, they are Republicans. Conservatives don't increase the size and scope of government.

Also, if the Republicans didn't guard the henhouse where were the Dems pointing out the wolves? Oh that's right, they were given money by the wolves at a much higher rate than Repubs.

You are also missing the point, the financial henhouse was trashed the moment they allowed people to regulate the market with bad loans to people who weren't qualified and price-fixing the interest rates artificially low. Those are the real reasons for this mess, and it's not a partisan question, except insofar as neither party has held the Fed Reserve liable for regulation.

Show me one movement by either party to regulate the Fed? The only bill out there is by Ron Paul to abolish the Fed in a years time. If you don't believe in abolishing it, show me one bill by Dems to regulate the Fed, the creator of this mess.

True. Touche.

The Dems most certainly want to regulate, but do they dare speak it or risk suicide from the populus movement out there? Me personally, I think it is cowardice on behalf of the Dems.

Which free market Rebuplcans are opposing this? Is CATO? American Enterprise Institute? Rush Limbo? Hannity?

Another reason why we were screwed:

Under Clinton, the entire federal government put massive pressure on banks to grant more mortgages to the poor and minorities. Clinton's secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Andrew Cuomo, investigated Fannie Mae for racial discrimination and proposed that 50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low- to moderate-income borrowers by the year 2001.

Instead of looking at "outdated criteria," such as the mortgage applicant's credit history and ability to make a down payment, banks were encouraged to consider nontraditional measures of credit-worthiness...

Threatening lawsuits, Clinton's Federal Reserve demanded that banks treat welfare payments and unemployment benefits as valid income sources to qualify for a mortgage. That isn't a joke -- it's a fact....

In Bush's first year in office, the White House chief economist, N. Gregory Mankiw, warned that the government's "implicit subsidy" of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, combined with loans to unqualified borrowers, was creating a huge risk for the entire financial system.

Rep. Barney Frank denounced Mankiw, saying he had no "concern about housing." How dare you oppose suicidal loans to people who can't repay them! The New York Times reported that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were "under heavy assault by the Republicans," but these entities still had "important political allies" in the Democrats.

You may not like the source, but this article is dead on, although her antics are not needed...

http://www.anncoulter.com/

And here is another article on why Clinton's policies helped ruin the banking system with threats of civil class actions:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424945,00.html

Another reason why we were screwed:

You may not like the source, but this article is dead on, although her antics are not needed...

http://www.anncoulter.com/

And here is another article on why Clinton's policies helped ruin the banking system with threats of civil class actions:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424945,00.html

9-11 was Clinton's fault, too!

9-11 was Clinton's fault, too!

0:)

The guy has been out of office for 8 phucking years and you still here this argument from the dimwits.

The right talk about "honor" and "service"... Yet, they are first ones to scream like a school girl.

They wanted to turn the clock back to 1929 for almost 80 years... Guess what? They almost got.

The republicans are getting a second crack at it and it is still coming up craps. What is beyond me is how the American people keep letting them roll the dice.

Half of me wants this to be paid out and done... Half of me wants to suffer through the pain without asking Daddy to wire us some cash.

0:)

The guy has been out of office for 8 phucking years and you still here this argument from the dimwits.

The right talk about "honor" and "service"... Yet, they are first ones to scream like a school girl.

They wanted to turn the clock back to 1929 for almost 80 years... Guess what? They almost got.

The republicans are getting a second crack at it and it is still coming up craps. What is beyond me is how the American people keep letting them roll the dice.

Half of me wants this to be paid out and done... Half of me wants to suffer through the pain without asking Daddy to wire us some cash.

Can it be a coincidence that after nearly thirty years of Reaganesqe policies that we are back to 1929 again? Margins calls, low consumer spending a lack of confidence in the credit system. I don't see many free marketeers standing up and complaining about this bailout

NOT THAT I AGREE... But, there are WHACKOS out there that believe how one treats an animal is how one will treat humans. Again, I don't agree... But, some do believe that if insensitivity towards animals creates and builds a desensitive attitude towards humans. Now how Hastings made the progression to AA's and Jews is beyond me... But, historically these two groups have been treated like animals in various societies.

Just saying SD and calling to task your wacky ideas. Don't worry, there are plenty of mine to go around. You are not alone. 0:)

Hang cool and keep those underlings in line! :lol:

My wacky ideas? Is it wacky that we have mental midgets like Alcee Hastings and Maxine Waters casting votes in Congress when they can't even speak English? I'd love to see a bill that they've sponsored and how it reads. That was my point.

My wacky ideas? Is it wacky that we have mental midgets like Alcee Hastings and Maxine Waters casting votes in Congress when they can't even speak English? I'd love to see a bill that they've sponsored and how it reads. That was my point.

So if a person is unaware of hunting terminology they're obviously of low intelligence, right?

Jusat when you thought the left couldn't get any more wacky... The right comes along and does the same thing. :ph34r:

I would be very appreciative if you could come up with a top ten of the most hatefull things said by Republican congressmen over the past two years - I'd wager there is no comparison with the the deluge of war criminal accusations and innuendo of racism that an embarrassingly significant number of Democrats have made their staple recently.