WTF is up with the Fav-ruh stats???

afrodziak

OK is this some kind of joke or what, they show Favre with 2 TD and 1 INT on the TV and ESPN.com but i saw him throw two to Cromartie, including one late in the end zone to end the last drive and another that was returned for a TD, plus the one to the other Chargers DB when he and his receiver werent on the right page and the DB dove for the pick with no Jets receiver even nearby...

Are they on his jock that much that they are trying to make believe that he doesnt SUCK or what??

OK is this some kind of joke or what, they show Favre with 2 TD and 1 INT on the TV and ESPN.com but i saw him throw two to Cromartie, including one late in the end zone to end the last drive and another that was returned for a TD, plus the one to the other Chargers DB when he and his receiver werent on the right page and the DB dove for the pick with no Jets receiver even nearby...

Are they on his jock that much that they are trying to make believe that he doesnt SUCK or what??

OK, maybe nevermind...it could be that the backup Clements was in there for that last pick OOPS! LOL

I don't think the failed 2 point conversion counts as an official INT.