It's pretty nice when you don't have to rely on rookies..

83evans83

Besides Hardy's touchdown catch last week, and McKelvin's nice return this week, our rookies haven't had to do much; and we are still winning; Unlike last year when we had to rely on Lynch, Edwards, Fred Jackson, and Poz!!! Just imagine once Hardy and McKelvin get a little more experienced like Lynch, Edwards, Jackson, and Poz have. Once they work themselves in a little more, this team will be unstoppable. The only problem I have is with McKelvin. I don't see him getting much playing time at all, besides returning kicks. Jabari Greer and McGee are playing like Probowlers, not to mention Youboty. Youboty looks incredible!!! This guy looks like the real deal.

i'm ready to see chris ellis get a chance

copeland bryan has been pretty poor in his limited defense snaps, often over pursuing and running by ball carriers........and he had a holding penalty on the punt return that roscoe brought out of the endzone, parking the bills on the 1 yard line at an important part of the game

ellis can't do worse and likely could do a lot better......would be good to see him for 8-12 snaps on defense and on special teams

Besides Hardy's touchdown catch last week, and McKelvin's nice return this week, our rookies haven't had to do much; and we are still winning; Unlike last year when we had to rely on Lynch, Edwards, Fred Jackson, and Poz!!! Just imagine once Hardy and McKelvin get a little more experienced like Lynch, Edwards, Jackson, and Poz have. Once they work themselves in a little more, this team will be unstoppable. The only problem I have is with McKelvin. I don't see him getting much playing time at all, besides returning kicks. Jabari Greer and McGee are playing like Probowlers, not to mention Youboty. Youboty looks incredible!!! This guy looks like the real deal.

How did the team rely on Poz last year when he only played 2-1/2 games?

How did the team rely on Poz last year when he only played 2-1/2 games?

You are right in that he only played 2 1/2 games, but they were still going to have to rely on him as a rookie, although he got injured. He couldnt help that he was injured and neither could the Bills. Thankfully, Digiorgio stepped up!!