Most disappointing team so far in 2008

eball

This team has the experts scratching their heads for sure. Losing to Dallas and Pittsburgh is no crime, but the manner in which they lost is surprising. No offense. Then, against a Baltimore team with a rookie QB who tries to hand them the game early, they have no answer.

Other candidates include, I suppose, the Colts (1-2), the Lions (0-3), and the Saints (1-2). The Colts almost stole one from Jacksonville yesterday, but they're 0-2 at home and should be 0-3. The Lions were another trendy pick as a team ready to take the next step, and they're just putrid. The Saints could (should) be 3-0, but let two wins get away because they still don't seem to play defense very well.

I'm not throwing the 0-2 Chargers into the mix because they haven't played poorly and I expect them to demolish the Jets tonight.

Interesting season thus far.

I was telling all my buddies prior to the season that the Browns would flop. I'm glad I was right :ph34r:.

I was quite surprised when they signed Anderson to such a high priced deal after one reasonable year.....particularly since they drafted Quinn in the 1st the year prior.

FWIW

Anderson led his team to victory over only 1 winning team last year(Seahawks).....and only 1 50-50 team(Texans).

Of their other 8 wins 6 were against 5 wins or less teams(5,5,5,4,3,1). I thought they(& Anderson) were a bit over-rated.

Mind you.....the Bills win record looked even worst than the Browns :flirt: