wow...The Cowboys are no joke

SuperBills12

Guest dog14787
after 3 games anyway.....They have to be the class of the NFC this year...Similar to the early 90's it looks as though the NFC East is the power house of the league

Nawww, Class of the NFC still goes to the Giants :flirt:

The Cowboys have essentially the same team they had last year, and they were pretty good then too. The problem is, they still don't have a coach who knows how to get it done in the playoffs. Thus, I'm not so much interested in how the Cowboys do during the regular season. Let's see if they can make it to the playoffs and not get outplayed/outcoached like they have the last couple of years.

This is retarded. Cowboys suck, Giants suck. This positive talk and compliments about teams like that pisses me off. F#ck the giants, f#ck the cowboys. they suck and thats all we all need to know.

So when a team is good, now they suck? Then the Giants definitely sucked last year. Especially in the Super Bowl. I can only hope we start sucking that bad too.

Guest dog14787
This is retarded. Cowboys suck, Giants suck. This positive talk and compliments about teams like that pisses me off. F#ck the giants, f#ck the cowboys. they suck and thats all we all need to know.

its ok, we understand your dilema, 3-0 is hard to grasp, let go of your frustrations, vent my brother, vent :flirt: