Quick Hits

PTS

1. I never lost faith. This team reminds me of the Sabres of 2-3 years ago. Great young talent with good coaching. Things will only get better for this team. They learned a valuable lesson today without losing the game ... and that's huge!

2. Peters was terrible for 50 minutes today but he stepped it up big time when it mattered ... as did the entire team. He still doesn't deserve the big bucks until he plays like he cares for the entire game.

3. Can we somehow rub off some of Josh Reed's fire on Lee Evans. If Reed was as talented as Evans, he would be one of the best in the league. That guy is always fired up and comes to play every single down.

4. TRENT! That's two weeks in a row he led the team from the depths of defeat. The first three quarters were garbage, but he was absolutely amazing in the fourth.

5. I can't say enough about how awesome Marshawn and Freddy are at fighting for extra yards. Like Reed, they play balls to walls all game long.

6. The interception by Hall was a very iffy call but Lee's pass interference call was a terrible call.

7. Outside of that terrible TD in the fourth quarter, the defense was great today.